Stay away from this apartment rental

I got her DNI and her CUIT. This information is public, so I don't think I'd be violating any rules by posting it.

If you go to this website: http://www.nic.ar/entidades.html , and type in her name, it brings up her DNI and CUIT, which I suppose are associated with her domains.

The DNI is the same number provided by Globinfo.com.ar (not sure how official they are, though).

I guess the next thing to do would be to buy a copy of her Veraz, and that would be the ultimate proof. Wouldn't the Veraz show whether she was allowed to rent the apartment or not? Or do we need to go to another database for this?

Attachments

• dni.jpg
    dni.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
Even Florencia's cat has a blog:

http://www.unitedcats.com/es/user/florenciamarina

and recently enjoyed a lavish birthday party, is there anything this woman will not post online about her life?

the scariest part is this woman may not be a woman, from the website:

Florencia Daud Othacehe

Usuario Propietario de gato

Usuario florenciamarina
Ubicación Argentina , Recoleta, Buenos Aires
Sexo Hombre :eek:

Miembro desde el julio 21, 2009
Visto por última vez Hace 14 días

Well, at least (s)he can comfort him/herself in knowing that once the scamming game is over and once (s)he's served his/her time there will always be work for him/her in Plaza Garay and by the Palermo tennis club.

I really hope she's reading this thread. I hope she gets what's coming to her. I was investigating her last year, but didn't know she was this much of a scam artist. I didn't even think of websites.

Last year, I managed to find one of her posts here. But apparently it's been deleted from this forum, as I can no longer find it. She was offering guided tours in Buenos Aires. This was only a post, and the only reason I found it was through searching her e-mail. However, she apparently has numerous e-mail accounts, which explains why I was never able to find much else from her.

Again, I'm blown away by the massive info you guys manage to pull out.
Seriously, this woman does not know what she got herself into.

bradlyhale said:
I got her DNI and her CUIT. This information is public, so I don't think I'd be violating any rules by posting it.

If you go to this website: http://www.nic.ar/entidades.html , and type in her name, it brings up her DNI and CUIT, which I suppose are associated with her domains.

The DNI is the same number provided by Globinfo.com.ar (not sure how official they are, though).

I guess the next thing to do would be to buy a copy of her Veraz, and that would be the ultimate proof. Wouldn't the Veraz show whether she was allowed to rent the apartment or not? Or do we need to go to another database for this?

Hold on, I can get something like Veraz but even more precise onto some points (from the Central bank.... If she gave her correct birth date).

AH AH AH !!!

I think that when she will discover this thread, she won't approach a computer even by 3 ft !!

pauper said:
Even Florencia's cat has a blog:

http://www.unitedcats.com/es/user/florenciamarina

and recently enjoyed a lavish birthday party, is there anything this woman will not post online about her life?

the scariest part is this woman may not be a woman, from the website:

Florencia Daud Othacehe

Usuario Propietario de gato

Usuario florenciamarina
Ubicación Argentina , Recoleta, Buenos Aires
Sexo Hombre :eek:

Miembro desde el julio 21, 2009
Visto por última vez Hace 14 días

Well, at least (s)he can comfort him/herself in knowing that once the scamming game is over and once (s)he's served his/her time there will always be work for him/her in Plaza Garay and by the Palermo tennis club.

The CAT is a male ! :D:D:D

Okay she has two loans :

Consulta de información para el CUIT-CUIL-CDI 27262601515
CENTRAL DE DEUDORES DEL SISTEMA FINANCIERO

La magnitud del monto de deuda se encuentra expresada en "miles de pesos con un decimal".
DENOMINACION DEL DEUDOR ENTIDAD PERIODO SITUACION MONTO DIAS
ATRASO OBSERVACIONES
DAUD FLORENCIA MARINA HSBC BANK ARGENTINA S.A. 08/10 1 6,5 N/A -
DAUD FLORENCIA MARINA BANCO SANTANDER RIO S.A. 08/10 1 3,3 N/A -

NOTE : 6,5 EQUALS 6500 pesos

It's all public, TODO LEGAL COMO DICEN AQUI !

French jurist said:
Hold on, I can get something like Veraz but even more precise onto some points (from the Central bank.... If she gave her correct birth date).

AH AH AH !!!

I think she did.

In her Wiki entry, it's November 9, 1977.

On that apartment swap site, she posted that she was 29. She joined the site on September 16, 2007. So, if she was born on November 9, 1977, September 16, 2007 would make her 29 and put her about 2 months from her 30th birthday.

French jurist,

Great find! I'm not shocked. When I saw the bills in her apartment, she was something like $3,000-$6,000 ARS (can't remember the exact number..she was months behind.) in debt to the consorcio.

Back