Stay away from this apartment rental

bradlyhale said:
I've managed to find the location of her apartment. I did a search for that image, and came up with this:

http://www.1sthomeexchange.com/fre/4932.html

The most interesting part, obviously, is, "In the heart of Las Cañitas neighbourhood, famous for its restaurants, pubs and cafés. The location is excellent (between calles Baez and Chenaut) close to many interesting touristic points like Palermo Soho, Recoleta and Belgrano. Two blocks from the Polo Arena. Safe during the day and night."

So, googling "Chenaut 1967, buenos aires, capital federal, argentina," which is the address from her domain registration, you get precisely that location.
How do you search for an image????

ghost said:
Nice typo there...she wants to improve her "fenglish" . Here's a wild card. She claims to have counseled and represented clients in NY [this is bullshit and impossable] anyway she is focused on the English speaking business segment for law and such in her business mission statement. I would bet that she regestered this service with the US Embassy in the CO book. I am not in BA at the moment but if someone can call the counselor section. We can expose her once again.

Ghost, before you throw stones run a spellcheck on your post..haha. I'm just sayin ;-) (impossible, registered)

LET'S NAIL THE BI@CH!! literally

pauper said:
Those photos, its kind of how I always imagined cabrera.

Well, her wiki page is back to its normal pack of lies status - can someone put in an official challenge on the veracity of what is written there?

I don't know how to do that but I'll search, anybody knows ?

Isn't Cristinas daughter called Florencia? Don't tell me this conspiracy could go all the way to the top...

gsi16386 said:
Ghost, before you throw stones run a spellcheck on your post..haha. I'm just sayin ;-) (impossible, registered)

LET'S NAIL THE BI@CH!! literally
I'm on handheld you dork.

So she can edit her wikipedia but not reply to my email ;( nice. I feel sad. I need a psychologist.

I checked the Meta files on 3 of the photos and got zero. Like they were cleaned.

Back