Stay away from this apartment rental

If I had setup up a scam via a website and didn't private my whois information, I think I'd call myself an idiot.

And if I were using two different names other than my legal one in business transactions, I'd call myself a liar too.

"Keep in mind that if the statement is true, it is not defamatory," says the website linked above.

BTW, I will be filing a lawsuit against the guy in the Kiosko who called me a "boludo" last November for no reason.

bradlyhale said:
BTW, I will be filing a lawsuit against the guy in the Kiosko who called me a "boludo" last November for no reason.
The only problem is, he did not commit his opinion in writing. :rolleyes:

dennisr said:

No, he said it, which makes it slander, not libel. :D Equally as bad...unless he can prove that I'm really a boludo. :D

I may be guilty of some bad choice of words in some of my posts, but there is no doubt in my mind that everything I said about this lady is true. At first I was curious if she would post on here or some of the other forums I posted to and try to defend herself, but instead she goes and wipes out all traces of her personal and business info from the web.

Anyway, I've been calling the number of the apartment daily since I got back to New York, in hopes of warning the next tenant, but today for the first time I noticed the number has been disconnected. Wish there was something else I could do from here, as I'm fairly certain that the apartment is occupied again by now, or will be soon.

dennisr said:

Oh, come on! Go brush up one your legal terms.

That would be slander (libel = written defamation; slander = spoken defamation). But it's NOT because it's an OPINION.
:rolleyes:

bradlyhale said:
I got her DNI and her CUIT. This information is public, so I don't think I'd be violating any rules by posting it.

If you go to this website: http://www.nic.ar/entidades.html , and type in her name, it brings up her DNI and CUIT, which I suppose are associated with her domains.

The DNI is the same number provided by Globinfo.com.ar (not sure how official they are, though).

I guess the next thing to do would be to buy a copy of her Veraz, and that would be the ultimate proof. Wouldn't the Veraz show whether she was allowed to rent the apartment or not? Or do we need to go to another database for this?
How did you get www.globinfo.com.ar to work for you. I type in first and last name . Then it wants my email address. When you type in the email address and hit send, the email that you receive from them says "give us $$$$ for the report"
Thanks

--Grasps hands together--

Right, who is next?

Taxi Drivers? Cleaning ladies? Macri?

Bailey Essrog said:
I may be guilty of some bad choice of words in some of my posts, but there is no doubt in my mind that everything I said about this lady is true. At first I was curious if she would post on here or some of the other forums I posted to and try to defend herself, but instead she goes and wipes out all traces of her personal and business info from the web.

Anyway, I've been calling the number of the apartment daily since I got back to New York, in hopes of warning the next tenant, but today for the first time I noticed the number has been disconnected. Wish there was something else I could do from here, as I'm fairly certain that the apartment is occupied again by now, or will be soon.

Yes there is something you still can do and is tell people not only the name of the person but what is most important is "the address" because this will be managed for someone else so keep this in mind
Reina

ghost said:
How did you get www.globinfo.com.ar to work for you. I type in first and last name . Then it wants my email address. When you type in the email address and hit send, the email that you receive from them says "give us $$$$ for the report"
Thanks

Well, they send an e-mail with the individual's DNI like this. 55.xxx.5555 or whatever. That's all I ever got from them.

I actually purchased the report for Florencia Marina Daud, and I'm still waiting for it. They say it can take up to 48 hours to receive it. I'll post in the thread when I do receive it, and I'll let everyone know if it was worth $6 USD. :p

Back