Stay away from this apartment rental

In another resume, she also said she had been working for the UK Parliament but here I put a copy for her biography that was on her legal website daudlegal.com

Does anybody here from the UK has a contact inside the London School of Economics, to check if she really obtained a degree from this prestigious university ?

The Law school in Brussels she refers too offers online teachings.

Attachments

• daud.jpg
    daud.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 41
Found something else about her "alias"/avatar : Valeria de Santos :

Valeria De Santos of "BuenosAiresGuest"
By Robert, 07/24/10
I am actually still in Buenos Aires as I am submitting this. Prior to the visit I spent a lot of researching many different tour guides. I communicated with some via email and telephone and eventually settled on Valeria De Santos of BuenosAiresGuest.com. We arranged 3 seperate tours and itineraries over 3 days. (I am only in BsAs for 4 days.)
On arrival in BsAs I spoke with Valeria and without entering into all the embaressing details she told me that she would now not be able to serve as my tour guide anymore. She was very unprofessional, rude and condascending. So, at 10-00pm on my first night of arrival all my plans had gone up in smoke. I was, to put it mildly pretty disapointed On the flip side I was able to locate an exceptional alternative tour guide (Pablo Piera) who was the complete opposite and he was able to stand in at very short notice to orient me and show me what is undoubtably one of the world's finewst destinations.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-191502061-prod-travelguide-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i

tkm said:
I just talked to my Argentine friend about the case and he was totally furious. This is exactly what he told me " they should go to her house and threaten her to burn it down or hire someone to threaten her if she doesnt produce the money in 2 minutes..thats the only way Argentines react.those reports are not going to bring any solution..its the same as going to the police...no solution.. one's gotta take matters into one's own hands"

I assume your friend was just letting off steam and I realise this should go without saying but, just in case, this is really not a smart course of action.

Also at www.nic.ar entering the web address in consulta de dominio (available to the public)

daudlegal.com.ar - shows home/office address for Florencia Daud

French jurist said:
Found something else about her "alias"/avatar : Valeria de Santos :

Valeria De Santos of "BuenosAiresGuest"
By Robert, 07/24/10
I am actually still in Buenos Aires as I am submitting this. Prior to the visit I spent a lot of researching many different tour guides. I communicated with some via email and telephone and eventually settled on Valeria De Santos of BuenosAiresGuest.com. We arranged 3 seperate tours and itineraries over 3 days. (I am only in BsAs for 4 days.)
On arrival in BsAs I spoke with Valeria and without entering into all the embaressing details she told me that she would now not be able to serve as my tour guide anymore. She was very unprofessional, rude and condascending. So, at 10-00pm on my first night of arrival all my plans had gone up in smoke. I was, to put it mildly pretty disapointed On the flip side I was able to locate an exceptional alternative tour guide (Pablo Piera) who was the complete opposite and he was able to stand in at very short notice to orient me and show me what is undoubtably one of the world's finewst destinations.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-191502061-prod-travelguide-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i
FJ you are a dangerous guy. Maybe we can get Igor to add a sub forum called "The Hall of Shame" just to expose these nasty little rip offs.

ghost said:
FJ you are a dangerous guy. Maybe we can get Igor to add a sub forum called "The Hall of Shame" just to expose these nasty little rip offs.

+1 for the Hall of Shame - my only reservation is that if it became known someone with a grudge might use it to unfairly tarnish another's reputation.

pauper said:
+1 for the Hall of Shame - my only reservation is that if it became known someone with a grudge might use it to unfairly tarnish another's reputation.

Hall of shame is like the death penalty : among 100 condemned, 8 will be innocent (question of statistics, just making an approximation).

tkm said:
I just talked to my Argentine friend about the case and he was totally furious. This is exactly what he told me " they should go to her house and threaten her to burn it down or hire someone to threaten her if she doesnt produce the money in 2 minutes..thats the only way Argentines react.those reports are not going to bring any solution..its the same as going to the police...no solution.. one's gotta take matters into one's own hands"

I talked to other attorney's who said the same thing. If you want justice, you have to do it the Argentine way and that means taking matters into your own hands. Funny thing is, I was serious in my previous post about renting the apartment for a week, changing the locks, and then putting a cartonero in there until they kick them out. The Argentine's freak out down here about leases because to kick a tenant out legally takes about two years, not 30 days like back in the US.

If I were Florencia, I would start asking for more of a security deposit...

gsi16386 said:
I talked to other attorney's who said the same thing. If you want justice, you have to do it the Argentine way and that means taking matters into your own hands. Funny thing is, I was serious in my previous post about renting the apartment for a week, changing the locks, and then putting a cartonero in there until they kick them out. The Argentine's freak out down here about leases because to kick a tenant out legally takes about two years, not 30 days like back in the US.

If I were Florencia, I would start asking for more of a security deposit...

Let's see... by giving both emails from Clarin and La Nacion ?
[email protected]
[email protected]

And what next ? linking to the thread ?
http://baexpats.org/expat-life/11930-stay-away-apartment-rental.html

If we were 25 expats sending each an email to both with the link, what would happen ?

Back