Still Looking For A French Teacher

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I will be returning to BA on Tuesday and I am hoping to take private [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] lessons while I am there... two hours per week for a bit grammar, conversation and Voltaire's Candide. I would say that I'm mid-high intermediate. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm an anglophone that lives and works in Montreal and I've been studying Spanish rather intensively over the past year. And while my Spanish is improving, my ability to speak [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] is on the decline!!! It would be nice to talk to someone about the similarities and differences between the two languages. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Any suggestions? Muchas gracias/merci beaucoup!!![/background]
:)

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I will be returning to BA on Tuesday and I am hoping to take private [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] lessons while I am there... two hours per week for a bit grammar, conversation and Voltaire's Candide. I would say that I'm mid-high intermediate. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm an anglophone that lives and works in Montreal and I've been studying Spanish rather intensively over the past year. And while my Spanish is improving, my ability to speak [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] is on the decline!!! It would be nice to talk to someone about the similarities and differences between the two languages. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Any suggestions? Muchas gracias/merci beaucoup!!![/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Hi Lulu-Kyoko![/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I am a French teacher and I am now living in Buenos Aires. I am a French Canadian from Quebec and I also speak Spanish. If you want private courses, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected][/background]

Back