Struggling with Claro Prepago

solomaverick

Registered
Hi all,

Have finally managed to sort out a Sim card which been activated. Am now struggling with adding funds to it as I do not understand the options.

Dial *611, but it all falls apart fairly rapidly after that. Can anyone tell me which sequence of numbers to press so that I can enter my Prepago Card Key?

Many thanks

Just go to a Claro kisok in micro centro. Tell them to recharge you for 100 pesos. You would get a 100 pesos free bonus. Give them your no. They do it for you.

yeah, as Ceviche said easiest way is by kiosk. Can be any random convenience store/newsstand but not all have it so you have to ask. Farmacity also works.

edit: I guess you've already bought a card with some $ on it and need to apply it to your phone? If not a lot of $ I would just say screw it and let the kiosk do it for you.

Scroll through the menu options on your phone.. there will be a "Chip Claro" somewhere.. select that and then go to SERVICIOS CLARO > PREPAGO > CARGA TARJETA then enter the number on your card...

Thank you all for your help and suggestions. Will give them a bash today.
Kind regards
Clayton

yes, let the kiosko do it and then save the card you bought for when that is running out. a few days earlier claro will send you a text that you can double or triple your credit if you add that day.

Sorry to say this, but I had a lot or problems with Claro (bad routing, SMS problems, etc.) I had to change to Personal.

All providers here are bad, but my personal experience is that the worst is Personal - in all aspects. Claro suck but I find them to marginally better in coverage, price and service than Personal.

Marginally better = Suck slightly less

Back