Student Visa

ferka07

Registered
I am thinking about enrolling in school so that i may expedite the process for the temporary residency that is required by the company who wants to hire me. If i do this, can it be any private school?....for example a language school wether it be english or spanish courses. I can fool them with my american passport and say that I am from Puerto Rico and my english is not that great, although i dont think they will ask for passport. By doing this i will have met the requirements for a student visa and get the "residencia precaria" and start work....:rolleyes:I believe. Does the school have to be registered with immigration, not sure. From what i understand it can be any school that can verify that you are in fact a student. If anyone has knowledge of this please let me know

ferka07 said:
I am thinking about enrolling in school so that i may expedite the process for the temporary residency that is required by the company who wants to hire me...I can fool them with my american passport and say that I am from Puerto Rico and my english is not that great, although i dont think they will ask for passport.

In order to get a student visa that entails "temporary residency" I believe you must enroll in a "full time" program. I don't think a language course will satisfy the requirement and it would have to be more than a six month course of study (perhaps a full year).

Everyone will ask you for your passport, expect when you are paying for something in cash. This includes any school in which you might enroll, especially if you are going to apply for a student visa from Argentine migraciones.

If a company wants to hire you, they should help you get a work visa and that will get your temporary residency, though it's true that you can start work once you have the precaria.

Back