Sube Card - How To Get Cheaper Fares?

errmmm, nevermind...

I copied it from the map in the back of the Guia "T" 2013.
Please ... I'm too lazy ... it is too hot.

I would attach a scan, but every thing is grayed out and disabled.

P R E M E T R O

I give up, .. my final ..

Take it easy, you've got 15 minutes afternoon recess - then it's off to study grammar and punctuation with Mr Ajoknob.

Its very important to remember that whatever you do dont mess up with your apostrophe's, hes like a dog with a bone with those damned things.

Its very important to remember that whatever you do dont mess up with your apostrophe's, hes like a dog with a bone with those damned things.

Apostrophes are not a dog's breakfast ... !
He's like that?
That sort of thing would never go by you.
It's too hot, please forgive us today.
I don't mess them up, do I?

Quality is superb to that of TO, this I can tell you with high degree of confidence.

Ever been on the D line during rush hour? In the morning, people who want to go in the direction of Catedral first take the direction to Congreso de Tucuman, so they can have a seat. And then no one in Congreso de Tucuman or any other subte station can get on the train while it is driving in the direction of Catedral. If you want to go in the evening from micro centro to the other direction you just may see the trains passing by without stopping, since you cannot get on it anyway.

How long did the train drivers refuse to drive to the 2 newly inaugurated stations on linea B, because they were paid to boycot Macri?

When it rains, do not count on the subte being fully functional.

Yesterday I noticed that Linea "A" now have BRAND NEW subway cars high tech from China.

Because the trains they eventually replaced were 100 years old

Back