Suggestions For Flight Ticket Websites

Yeah ,thanks.I did try tunnelbear earlier to change my ip address but the price was the same.

Anyone know if Iberia has a Buenos AIres ticket office that you can pay via bank transfer rather than credit card?

Thanks alot
they have an office here, call them. google it.

Call me dumb, but I don't understand the logic of 'I can claim the tax back', if by booking from the other end, you don't have to pay the tax at all, which is what I did.

Call me dumb, but I don't understand the logic of 'I can claim the tax back', if by booking from the other end, you don't have to pay the tax at all, which is what I did.

The other factor is you get the tax back one year later , when the cash is worth 40% less. If there is a legal to avoid paying the tax , its clearly best not to pay.

Do you mean booking the tickets in the UK? We worked out with the tax and the dollar exchange we paid £1800 for 4 tickets. It wouldve come to around £4000 if we`d have gone through a UK website.
My father in law will received 30% back from his tax next april for the flight tickets. So he`s giving us the money now towards the flight that he will save off his tax now.

It's a tax credit towards your income tax. You always have to pay that.

We flew home in July to the UK for three weeks. Organised through trail finders. Excellent service and found us a very cheap flight on TAM even during the World Cup Finals. Can't recommend them highly enough. We bought it on our UK credit card however.

Best thing to do is to call them on Skype or other WIFI calling service.

http://www.trailfinders.com/

If you book from the other end can you pay in pesos? Paying in pesos makes flights a lot cheaper for those of us with dollars to exchange. And if you can get the 35% tax back, so much the better.

Back