supermarket lines

rihornos said:
Well one day we will grow up may be...but not blaming the nazis.... Reina
It's not the Nazis. It's the CIA. They have nothing better to do than toss dog shit on sidewalks. Maybe they have some help from MI6 and Mosad.
Late at night they lauch drones over the city and drop shit bombs on sidewalks.
I know this, Cappybera told me.

Well i didnt mean this as a whinging thread since I never wait in line for supermarkets so it doesnt affect me, I was just wondering about it from the business point of view..since I figured they could quadruple profits just by hiring another couple of people. But, someone a few pages back answered why that is not the case, so....another day, another mystery about Argentina solved.

ghost said:
It's not the Nazis. It's the CIA. They have nothing better to do than toss dog shit on sidewalks. Maybe they have some help from MI6 and Mosad.
Late at night they lauch drones over the city and drop shit bombs on sidewalks.
I know this, Cappybera told me.

As a former Nazi, Mosad agent as well as CIA and MI6 (aparrently) I deny all responsibility for the dog Crap.

tangobob said:
As a former Nazi, Mosad agent as well as CIA and MI6 (aparrently) I deny all responsibility for the dog Crap.
I am pleased that someone has taken responsibility for all of this doo doo [post denial as admission]. Now....I have a request. When you vector your drones over San Isidro please launch Cow Pies. At least I can use them in my veggie garden. I make a killer ratatouille. Especially since I have found a never ending source for bay leaves. YUP, the Laural Trees which grow all over zona norte are the source for bay leaves. Simply snap off a branch, air dry it and you have wonderful organic bay leaves.
Eat that 007.5.

AkBill said:
I vote to impeach tangobob

I invoke the fourth amendment. (I have no idea what that means, but they always do it on American films)

I think you're wanting the 5th amendment, not the 4th :) That's the one that you claim so you don't have to testify against yourself. Hence, in movies, people are always taking or pleading the 5th.

The 4th is no unreasonable search and seizure. Unless you're worrying about Akbill getting frisky with you:eek:;)

citygirl said:
I think you're wanting the 5th amendment, not the 4th :) That's the one that you claim so you don't have to testify against yourself. Hence, in movies, people are always taking or pleading the 5th.

The 4th is no unreasonable search and seizure. Unless you're worrying about Akbill getting frisky with you:eek:;)

Can I take both of them, I definitely do not want Akabill getting frisky with me.:eek:

Nazis brougt here the corruption, nothing else can explaind why a country who worked very well, from the 40's and ahead went in the corruption!... its was they influence!!.... Did you know that when Evita was close to the death the Oligarcs painted in the walls "live the Cancer". Thats a real sing of extemaly corruption!....I never said that Nazis brought here stupidity, they brought here the extremaly corruption, and after all those state hits, economy crisis, etc etc, comes the stupidity as concecuence of "SOCIO-economic" troubles!. Do you think its not enough: state hits in 50's, 60's, 70's. A war with UK-USA in the 80's. The most corrupt president in the 90's and the 2001-2002 worst economy crisis in our history? (sure im forgetting something) I think its enough for 1 only country!!. .... Its moore clear now???. For crist sake u people.

Back