Surprise Visit

Ohh the other day I voted for best revenge movie on IMDB... I should have waited ;)

No worries, things happened 22 years ago, treat your ex (pronounced yeeeks) like a normal friend whether she is rational or not.
It's good to be open about it with your novia before she arrives.
Yes, be open with your novia. Show her a picture of your ex and say this crazy woman was stalking you for years and recently escaped from a mental institution. She's armed and dangerous. Call the police immediately if you see her and under *NO* circumstances talk to her!!

Wow you guys, and you say that women are the crazy ones. 22 years and you're obsessing that your ex-wife is coming into a town of 3m people plus just to find you? Are you kidding me? Despite all of us complaining about the prices here, BA is a hot ticket. When I was home in Vancouver I was walking down the street and heard some water delivery guy talking to a man with a dog who had run up to him and turned out both the dude earning minimum wage (approx) and the old guy had been to BA within the past 6 mos, and then some other woman overheard them and piped up oh I was just there last year, yes my daughter lives in Reeecoleta, I said nothing but continued on my way to the coffee shop where I met up with a friend who of course wanted my opinion on his upcoming trip to guess where, B-effing-A. So I doubt your ex of 22 years past is tracking you down, it just happens this is a popular place to visit.

Wow you guys, and you say that women are the crazy ones. 22 years and you're obsessing that your ex-wife is coming into a town of 3m people plus just to find you? Are you kidding me? Despite all of us complaining about the prices here, BA is a hot ticket. When I was home in Vancouver I was walking down the street and heard some water delivery guy talking to a man with a dog who had run up to him and turned out both the dude earning minimum wage (approx) and the old guy had been to BA within the past 6 mos, and then some other woman overheard them and piped up oh I was just there last year, yes my daughter lives in Reeecoleta, I said nothing but continued on my way to the coffee shop where I met up with a friend who of course wanted my opinion on his upcoming trip to guess where, B-effing-A. So I doubt your ex of 22 years past is tracking you down, it just happens this is a popular place to visit.

Buenos Aires is a lot bigger than 3M, and ex wives and ex husbands are sometimes eager to check out what's going on. If he knows his ex he might have legitimate concerns.

You should watch 'Superclasico', a wine expert who hates malbec follows his wife to Buenos Aires to tries to convince her not to divorce him :p

Syngirl, if I heard on the grapevine that my ex was in BA, I'd know she wasn't here for the Malbec.

The earth has 197,000,000 square mile of surface. That's about 1,000,00 other places she could have visited counting cruises (very rough math here). I'd say that anytime the odds are over 100,000 to 1 it's not a coincidence. Anyway, I think Most exes would travel somewhere else just to avoid the appearance of being a stalker.

Back