Surprise Visit

jeff1234

Registered
I just learned that my ex-wife is arriving today in BsAs to begin her vacation. She lives in New Yor City and can travel to any destination that she wants so this seems unlikely that she suddenly developed a irresistible desire for assado.

I bought my freedom 22 years ago and never looked back. Now I'm living here, very happily with my lovely portena novia but for the next 10 days I'll be listening for the sound of small airplanes passing overhead and jumping when the doorbell rings.

Has anyone else ever had a visit from an ex?

How does your Ex know where you are after 22 years?
. my kids told her when I moved her from Florida and told me that's she's arriving. I saw no reason to keep it a secret, that might have been a mistake.

Motochorros can take can of any problems that you might have.

Notebook comes in contact with several of them, perhaps he could negotiate an agreement for you.

I just learned that my ex-wife is arriving today in BsAs to begin her vacation. She lives in New Yor City and can travel to any destination that she wants so this seems unlikely that she suddenly developed a irresistible desire for assado.

I bought my freedom 22 years ago and never looked back. Now I'm living here, very happily with my lovely portena novia but for the next 10 days I'll be listening for the sound of small airplanes passing overhead and jumping when the doorbell rings.

Relax. Looking for Jeff in BsAs is like looking for Smith - or was it Brown? - in NYC

Ex-wife: it is in their genetic coding, see the new lady in your life. They just gotta know. I would be conveniently out of town.

No worries, things happened 22 years ago, treat your ex (pronounced yeeeks) like a normal friend whether she is rational or not.
It's good to be open about it with your novia before she arrives.

Back