Syrian Refugees In Uruguay

Did it occur to any of you that maybe a man who douses himself with gasoline is not mentally stable and probably isn't indicative of any group of people?

Did I make it sound like I hate the migrants? If I did, sorry for that, that was not the intention. Being myself one of the most pathologic migrants (migrating on average every few years), I'm the last one to say a word against anyone who does the same, maybe for urgent reasons, in their case. Bless. I never really had to move. I just keep moving, to get wiser, eventually. Somewhat of a pilgrimage. I like it here (read: I absolutely adore it here) and maybe I will stay, maybe. Let's see how it develops. Anyway, I'm the last person on Earth who might feel entitled to judge other people who do the same.

I know my post was kinda sarcastic. That's my way to deal with difficult issues. The truth is, I'm deeply scared of what's going on. Aware I have absolutely no control over any part of it. I can feel with the people who a fleeing their homes, destroyed by war. I can feel with the everyday people in Europe, who feel invaded and feel forced to take the more nazi-like side. Because, let's face it, most muslim folks are not adaptable. Respect to the exceptions. Yet, as a general, they tend to consider their brutally fucked-up culture superior to whatever exists in Europe. They might not be aware of it at the moment, yet they have been designed to be the warriors and a Troyan horse, by someone else, of whose existence they are hardly aware.

My problem are not the refugees. I understand those folks and feel with those who only want to escape the immediate danger of death. The problem is, this whole scenario has been plotted by someone who knows very well how people will react. It's not the poor Syrians. I'm afraid there are a bunch of psychopaths in the background, knowing exactly what they are doing. Many Europeans will get pissed off and radicalised on the nazi side. Sad, but understandable. Many of these disappointed "refugees" will get radicalised as well. All deep identity feelings, the sort of feelings people are generally willing to lay their lives for...

All I'm saying, thanks God we are in Argentina. Because it's gonna look very ugly in Europe in the years to come. Not because of the fault of the refugees. Because of the ignorance that rules the majority of the population like a black cloud, and there seems to be no escape from that. They will all play their parts, just as their puppet leaders command. They will radicalize and kill. Both sides. So predictable that it makes me sick. But it has always been that way. There's absolutely no point in saying there's very nice people among the refugees. Of course there are. That will not mitigate the disaster. And, by the way, I'm all for helping whoever needs help. Yet, I don't expect them to teach me how I should conduct my life.

Back