Take out your dollars now!!

JWB

Registered
TAKE OUT ALL OF YOUR DOLLARS NOW OUT OF ANY ARGENTINA BANK!!!!!!!

Let's just say I received inside info today from someone at a very high level post at the Ministry of Economia.

TAKE OUT YOUR DOLLARS NOW!!!!! THIS WEEK!!!

Also, get ready for a massive increase in prices for everything!!

JWB said:
TAKE OUT ALL OF YOUR DOLLARS NOW OUT OF ANY ARGENTINA BANK!!!!!!!

Let's just say I received inside info today from someone at a very high level post at the Ministry of Economia.

TAKE OUT YOUR DOLLARS NOW!!!!! THIS WEEK!!!

Also, get ready for a massive increase in prices for everything!!

How much are you ready to bet, while placing both sums in the hands of an independent third-party?

You're a big shot, you should be able to bet big...:p

PS: and buy another keyboard (yours has a problem with capslock).

French jurist said:
How much are you ready to bet, while placing both sums in the hands of an independent third-party?

You're a big shot, you should be able to bet big...:p

PS: and buy another keyboard (yours has a problem with capslock).
JWB doing his part to create a run on the banks. How sweet !

Come on JWB, what's the bet precisely?

Imagine if you take me 5.000 USD... Cool no?

According to La Nacion the dollar reserves are dropping by an average of $100 Million a day ($150 Million yesterday alone ) totaling almost $1 Billion dollars in the last eight days! Really amazing stuff. So I guess the control measures are having the exact opposite effect --- good work Ks --- simply brilliant once again. :mad:

I had a plazo fijo in dollars, it expired 2 weeks before the Cavallo corralito. The jerk off manager at Banco de Boston (Now Standard Bank) tried to convince me to renew it. I said very seriously that I was afraid that Cavallo may confiscate my money. I was right and saved mucho mucho $$$, time and annoyances. I heard about the possibility from rumors also.

I would not dismiss the possibility flippantly.

I wish Argentina the best, I would really like to be able to stay here. But if the inflation is not matched by the pesos devaulation as against the dollar. I will have to go back to the states. Jobs and the taxes I pay here will go with me.

Back