Take out your dollars now!!

There is very strong rumours that they will pesify the usa bank account holders in the next days . There seems to be a mass panic of people taking their dollars out of bank accounts now.

TAKE OUT ALL OF YOUR DOLLARS NOW OUT OF ANY ARGENTINA BANK!!!!!!!

Let's just say I received inside info today from someone at a very high level post at the Ministry of Economia.

Given that this is a blatant lie I must conclude that either JWB is a paid activist/lobbyist by Goldman Sachs or the PRO party/Clarin/La Nacion; or that he/she only want to sell her/his dollars at a high price in the illegal black market.

What exactly is the connection between goldman sachs and the pro party?

marksoc said:
Given that this is a blatant lie I must conclude that either JWB is a paid activist/lobbyist by Goldman Sachs or the PRO party/Clarin/La Nacion; or that he/she only want to sell her/his dollars at a high price in the illegal black market.

You Peronist troll!

marksoc said:

Blatant lie...LOL...IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING! WAKE UP! (or choose to look the other way like most of the K zombies and pretend it isn't happening, like no inflation and no poverty).

My guess is you have no dollars so you have nothing to worry about.

I prefer NOT to have any dollars in Argentina's pathetic financial system so I don't. All my money is located FAR FAR away from CFK's dirty, filthy hands.

However, I certainly don't want people to get a pole up the ass because your precious bottom feeder CFK decided to stop pretending the peso was worth anything.

Again just a warning from someone who has absolute information that anyone with dollars will get screwed if they don't take them out of the banks...but hey, what do I know...I'm just a paid lobbyist for Goldman and the Pro Party...(LMAO, not).

marksoc said:

What BS, this forum is really a hoot and a half! ROFL!!!

PLEASE NOTE

The informal dollar market IS NOT ILLEGAL. It is not illegal to buy sell or trade dollars with others privately. There are laws regulating banks and "casas de cambio." In the US we don't have these kinds of laws and I think we yanks take for granted our freedom sometimes. Free market, free people. Government control equals oppression. Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Spain. China, Soviet Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, etc...etc...

I think Argentines have an "enano facho" inside that is larger than most of ours. Probably the Italian and Spanish fascist ass kissing heritage. They need their "Generalisimos" and "Supreme" leaders, that can't take a sh.t without someone giving them orders...

From criminals like Videla to criminals like Menem and Nestor Kirchner always the same story.

snowboarder said:
What BS, this forum is really a hoot and a half! ROFL!!!

PLEASE NOTE

The informal dollar market IS NOT ILLEGAL. It is not illegal to buy sell or trade dollars with others privately. There are laws regulating banks and "casas de cambio." In the US we don't have these kinds of laws and I think we yanks take for granted our freedom sometimes. Free market, free people. Government control equals oppression. Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Spain. China, Soviet Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, etc...etc...

I think Argentines have an "enano facho" inside that is larger than most of ours. Probably the Italian and Spanish fascist ass kissing heritage. They need their "Generalisimos" and "Supreme" leaders, that can't take a sh.t without someone giving them orders...

From criminals like Videla to criminals like Menem and Nestor Kirchner always the same story.

Freedom is not for everyone, no doubt

Argentina is similar to Central Asian Borat-styled countries!

I remember being interrogated by a bank teller girl in Uzbekistan, when I tried to take out some cash off my Russian bank account, as I lived in Moscow at the time. Well, she was smoking hot, so it wasn't that bad ;)

Less advanced a society is and less mature its members are, more they crave for strong handed leaders, political and religious alike

elclandestino said:
I remember being interrogated by a bank teller girl in Uzbekistan, when I tried to take out some cash off my Russian bank account, as I lived in Moscow at the time. Well, she was smoking hot, so it wasn't that bad ;)

When i was in central asia 2 years ago, i didnt even go near a bank, far easier to exchange on the black market or at the border... plus the rate was way better.. Reminds me of here !!! Next all you will be able to buy at restaurants here will be ploff.......

So people here do not know what Goldman Sachs is? You could ask Clarin, GS owns 10% of it (19% some years ago). PRO and GS, well both like deregulation and privatization a lot. And also something else, what was that? Mmmm, They like...., ehhh, ooops, don´t remember. (Internet points for the informed).

Back