Tango Classes, Tango Shoes

Thank you Bajo_cero2 for the suggestion! Tonight was my first night at El Beso... and it was excellent! A lot of fun and perfect for beginners, such as myself. I highly recommend it for anyone else who is at a very basic level but wants to learn the essentials of the dance.

The evenings for principiantes/intermediate are Monday and Friday (8:30-10:30) and Saturday (6:00-8:00). The first hour was spent on very general skills and in the second hour, we were divided into two groups (according to level).

mmmm, they changed the schedule, well, I took clases there many years ago.

Something very important they teach, is to dance in very small space without touching/crashing other couples> real tango social dance.

Thank you Bajo_cero2 for the suggestion! Tonight was my first night at El Beso... and it was excellent! A lot of fun and perfect for beginners, such as myself. I highly recommend it for anyone else who is at a very basic level but wants to learn the essentials of the dance.

The evenings for principiantes/intermediate are Monday and Friday (8:30-10:30) and Saturday (6:00-8:00). The first hour was spent on very general skills and in the second hour, we were divided into two groups (according to level).

According to Google Maps, I lived 300 meters from this place for 2 1/2 years and never went. :-S

Back