Taxi fare from Ezeiza to Centro

Alby

Registered
Quick question (and I'll close this thread as soon as I get the answer): Does anyone know how much street taxis are charging at the moment from Ezeiza to Microcentro? Some friends are arriving in the morning and I want to let them know what to expect when negotiating.

Call Ignacio at 11.3918.3067.

He'll do it for the price of an Uber - currently about $2.500 pesos, with driver paying tolls.

Currently from the airport, the resident taxis are charging $3.500 - $4.000 pesos. They don't bargain much because they most likely return to the airport empty.

i recently paid 2500 pesos from palermo to eze. i prefer using one of the remisa’s before you walk out of the last set of glass doors. safer for the unknowing.

I thought I had the power to close something I'd started, but maybe I don't. I can't see how anyway. The way inflation is, this thread will be out of date in about an hour, so we should let it die a natural death here. I have all the information I need now. Thanks for the answers.

i recently paid 2500 pesos from palermo to eze. i prefer using one of the remisa’s before you walk out of the last set of glass doors. safer for the unknowing.

The price from Palermo to Ezeiza is typically cheaper than the other way around

In my experience if you just go to the taxi Ezeiza stand you pay the official rate (on a sign based on destination neighborhood) at the counter and then don’t have to pay the driver directly at all. I’ve never been overcharged and I look 100% innocent tourist gringo.

There are official stands for car services with pre-established fees inside the airport where you can even pay with a credit card. They should not go out of the airport to find a taxi

Back