Technical Internet/tv Question

A little off topic -
The speakers on my computer pick up something that sounds like it might be a local radio station if they are on and not being used by a program (playing music or something). Actually the TV here does the same thing if its plugged in and not turned on.
I am wondering if this a wide spread problem of just my poor choice of apartment.

Angela Merkel had the same problem. Turned out to be the NSA.

I am following your suggestion and have installed adfreetime. It seems to be working just fine. I also signed up for Hulu Plus and with adfreetime I'm getting their content very well.
What I'd like to do is to download hulu content and store it on my computer. I want to be able to play it in the evenings and skip over the commercials (HULU/CBS wont download to me unless I accept their commercials).
I've looked at download managers but they dont seem to be designed to work with Hulu.
Any suggestions?

I am following your suggestion and have installed adfreetime. It seems to be working just fine. I also signed up for Hulu Plus and with adfreetime I'm getting their content very well.
What I'd like to do is to download hulu content and store it on my computer. I want to be able to play it in the evenings and skip over the commercials (HULU/CBS wont download to me unless I accept their commercials).
I've looked at download managers but they dont seem to be designed to work with Hulu.
Any suggestions?

http://thepiratebay.se/

A little off topic -
The speakers on my computer pick up something that sounds like it might be a local radio station if they are on and not being used by a program (playing music or something). Actually the TV here does the same thing if its plugged in and not turned on.
I am wondering if this a wide spread problem of just my poor choice of apartment.
Maybe it's your poor choice of speakers.

Back