Telecentro vs Cablevision

MANUEL Jose

Registered
I finally rent one in Palermo chico and now i am trying to find out "with my little knowledge in Castelliano" on which company to chose for internet and Television; whether Telecentro or Cablevision?

Can anybody help me!!???

Don't know Telecentro, but Cablevision/Fibertel is a good combo and they have some offers now.Fibertel technical assistance is excellent as they haven't farmed it out to a call centre yet afaik.
I would avoid Arnet (Telecom) and Speedy (Telefonica), but that's just my opinion.

I totally agree with Gringoboy about Arnet and Speedy. About Telecentro, it really depends on which part of the city you are, because they don't have the same quality signal in every neighbourhood, and I'm not sure about Palermo. In Flores, it really sucks.
I think Cablevision is a very good choice, maybe not the cheapest one, but good service above all.

Telecentro sucks. In my opinion between these options, i choose Cablevision. Anyhow, the best option is IPLAN but they have a very limited operational ratio.

when you can fibertel for internet is and has been the best option where it is available for the last twenty years. it has moments when they get saturated but they fix it within a couple of weeks always...also best customer service (we are talking about argentina) for this type of product in argentina

telecentro sucks. i've tried MANY isp's and the best, to me, is fibertel

Back