Telecentro

fred mertz

Registered
I´d like to hear comments from those who have Telecentro. I´ve had problems with Fibertel and would love to use another company. But as we all know, there are few bargains in BA. If it costs less, it´s probably inferior. I wouldn´t shed a tear if I had to give up Telefonica.

I have had Telecentro for about a year and a half. They are not so bad, every now and then there is a service outage I'd say about once per month and it usually lasts for 1/2 a day. Customer service is mediocre, they say they will call you back with a resolution and never do, but I haven't had to call that often. If you sign up for the "triple play" package, which is local phone calls, cable television and internet service all for one price, it's $149,00 per month now, plus taxes and IVA. MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY 1 MEGA SPEED for internet or they will give you 3 megas for a higher monthly price without asking you and then will give you a very hard time to get the money back.

Hello:

I have been using telecentro for more than 6 years. I can tell you that it`s the best company. Only once in a while I have internet connections problems and TV cable works fine.
My father has the combo triple play and sometimes he doesn`t receive phone calls (but can make always)
I used to have other companies and when I make the comparison I choose telecentro.
(the fact that I`m a shareholder of telecentro doesn`t influence on the statement above) Kidding!

Thanks. Now, my internet connection seems to be perfect. The next time that I have trouble, I will probnably say"adios, Fibertel-Cablevision"

Back