Temporary Offices in BA? Searching for a cube.

sam3g

Registered
I know that in Minneapolis the ´temporary office´thing started springing up a few years ago. Basically just a big room where one could rent a cubicle and have high speed internet and maybe a coffee, and socialize during breaks.

I remember seeing one in Palermo near Scalabrini Ortiz. Does anyone remember the name, or of other companies like this?

What I am looking for: A place where I can work and make calls in a reasonable office environment (stable and fast internet, social environment without too much noise, convenient location) that I can rent per month without spending too much money (ie- not an entire 300 sq ft office to myself). If I don´t get out of the house I´m afraid my productivity will suffer greatly, and I may start talking to the cat a bit too much.:eek:

It's not exactly what you say you're looking for, but just to put it on your radar - I spent some time at Urban Station last year and really liked it. They just opened a second location in Microcentro within the last few months.

http://argentina.enjoyurbanstation.com/es/

That being said, I'd love to know where you end up! I am about to start working full time from home and I think I will find myself itching for a shared office space, too. I used to manage one in Boston, in fact, and the energy was incredible. Let us know what you end up doing!

Back