Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

Moonwitch said:
Surely Israel´s days are numbered...

Huh?

Do you really think so?

Is that what you want?

If so, be prepared for a worldwide meltdown.

steveinbsas said:
Huh?

Do you really think so?

Is that what you want?

I want that. Jews and Arabs used to live in peace before the Zionist state of Israel was founded. Hopefully the U.S goes bankrupt soon and they will stop funding those terrorists.

steveinbsas said:
If so, be prepared for a worldwide meltdown.

Why's that? If Jews don't control the world anymore there will be a meltdown you mean?

I commend Israel for this! If Israel indeed did this, then it is a good step.

I hope Israel will soon attack Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah simultaneously and defeat its enemies.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I commend Israel for this! If Israel indeed did this, then it is a good step.

I hope Israel will soon attack Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah simultaneously and defeat its enemies.

How is terrorism a good step? This will only lead to more violence and further away from achieving any peace.
But then you are a fascist, aren't you? I bet you like seeing people suffer.

orwellian said:
How is terrorism a good step? This will only lead to more violence and further away from achieving any peace.
But then you are a fascist, aren't you? I bet you like seeing people suffer.

I am indifferent to suffering, my own and others'. Any other kind of attitude is sentimental!

Peace is stasis and degeneration. By contrast war is a time of adventure, struggle, and vitality. As the Italian Futurists said, "war is hygiene of the world."

I believe in achieving victory, peace without victory is not real anyway.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I am indifferent to suffering, my own and others'. Any other kind of attitude is sentimental!

Peace is stasis and degeneration. By contrast war is a time of adventure, struggle, and vitality. As the Italian Futurists said, "war is hygiene of the world."

I believe in achieving victory, peace without victory is not real anyway.

Wow, you are a hardcore fascist. So just exterminate all Palestinians instead of just living in peace like they used to? Why live in harmony when you can kill each other right?

pandulf.ironhead said:
LOL....OK, Mr. Tin Foil Man...

So Mr Fascist, you're out of arguments? Why don't you bring out the old 'conspiracy theorist' label. Oh, I guess you already did.

pandulf.ironhead said:

Hey wanna get together Friday night and put that theory into practice?

Back