Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

Matt84 said:
Then you should obviously review your history books and sources.
Israel has made every effort towards peace with their neighbors. But their neighbors used their brother Arabs as cannon fodder to expel that Ottoman-British colony made Jewish state.

That's not factually correct. They have made strenuous efforts outside the immediate Arab neighborhood -- India and Turkey for example. Part of what puts them off cordial relations with Arabs is the Zionist feeling of racial superiority and contempt for a bunch of dirty ignorant Arabs (as they see them). Remember that Zionism has its roots in the same 19th century Volkisch movements as Nazism -- and the racism is common to both.

I also believe there is no need for a -new- Jewish state, but the facts are that the state is already built and prosperous, for the Israeli Jews, the Israeli Arabs, and the many Israeli Atheists.

Again that's not factually correct. Israel has been in economic difficulties for quite a few years now. The $3bn or so "aid" that it gets from the USA is thus quite useful for it. It's nominally a democracy but I would guess that about 20 plutocrats effectively pull the main political strings. In recent years there has been the same polarisation of rich and poor that has occurred in the USA. The future is not promising for Israel particularly when you take into account the economic weakness of its patron (the USA), which will eventually translate into military and diplomatic weakness.

Utter drivel? Sorry, but Turkey, Egypt and Jordan are not Islamic states. While there is some elasticity to the definition of that term depending on how strictly Sharia law is enforced, the true Islamic states are Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Mauritania and maybe 1 or 2 others (incl Pakistan). See http://www.islamic-world.net/islamic-state/assessing_consti.htm
Do you really dispute the proposition that:
The Quran and interpretive Islamic law dictate that all right thinking Muslims wage jihad in order to bring about a world-wide caliphat, a supremacist theocracy, governed by Sharia law? Devout Muslims are mandated by their religion to subjugate all non-believers and the existence of diplomatic relations between Israel and some states where Islam is the official religion (contrasted with an Islamic state) is not dispositive of the matter.
You say there has never been any pogrom in the moslem world like those carried out in Eastern Europe. What about the jihad inspired genocide of more than a 1.5 million Armenians at the hands of the Islamic Ottoman empire at the turn of the 20th century? In 1914, as the Ottoman Empire entered World War I on the side of the central powers, an official anti-Christian jihad was proclaimed. All in, from 1896-1923, some 2.5 million Christians were killed, the first modern genocide, which to this day is denied by the Turkish government.
A further lengthy quote from jihadwatch.org is appropriate.
"Since the breakup of the Islamic Empire following World War I, various jihads have been fought around the globe by the independent Muslim nations and sub-state jihadist groups. The most sustained effort has been directed against Israel, which has committed the unpardonable sin of rebuilding dar al-harb on land formerly a part of dar al-Islam. Other prominent jihads include that fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan, the Muslim Bosnians against the Serbs in the former Yugoslavia, the Muslim Albanians against the Serbs in Kosovo, and the Chechens against the Russians in the Caucasus. Jihads have also been waged throughout northern Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Kashmir, and a host of other places throughout the world. In addition, the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks around the world have been committed by Muslims, including, of course, the spectacular attacks of 9/11/01 (USA), 3/11/04 (Spain), and 7/7/05 (UK). (For a more comprehensive list of Muslim attacks, visit www.thereligionofpeace.com.)
The fact is, the percentage of conflicts in the world today that do not include Islam is pretty small. Islam is making a comeback."
Moreover, the rose colored history of the peaceful coexistence between the Islamic majority and Jewish/Christian minorities in predominantly Islamic regions generally avoids the mention of the limits on the latters' practice of religion and the requirement that they live in dhimmitude or as second class citizens.
So, bigbadwolf, who is the bullshitter and who is regurgitating Islamic propaganda designed to continue the charade that Islam is the religion of peace?
p.s. Go to Armenia St in Bs As. Meet a an ethnic Armenian and ask them about the Turks. To this day Turks dare not go into any Armenian establishment in that barrio.

The issue of racism is a red herring. Muslims come in all the colors and genetic characteristics of the rainbow that is the human species. Islam is a religion (or sociopolitical system), not a race. If anything, there is considerablly more racial symmetry between the semetic Arabs aka Palestinians and the semitic Hebrews than there is between either of them and western Europeans. The predominant issue that fuels the conflict over control of a small piece of land is religion. And the predominant factor that ignites the fuel is the inherent supremacism of Islam with its core concept that it is the only true religion. I'm not a religious person. In Israeli society I would be free to think as I wanted to without fear of retribution. In a true Islamic state such as envisioned by Hamas or Hezbollah or the Taliban of Afghanistan I would not be free to think as I pleased.

I wonder why people argue that it is wrong for Israel to be a Jewish state when there are about 50 states where Islam is the offcial state religion. Last time I looked the Argentine constitution required the President to be Catholic. What's the rationale for that?

You've finally stopped with your killing, death and death talk darmanad. Your hatred for Islam is amazing though. You seem to build your whole argument on that.

Orwellian, anyone who loves freedom will be an Islam basher. I am proud to bash Islam. I encourage all freedom loving people to learn more. The Pat Condell videos are an excellent source of side splitting humor and education. Here's another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ZUZ9CPZII
Support Geert Wilders.

I agree, I am an enemy of Islam as well. I just don't see how that gives Israelis (another group of fundamentalists) the right to kill Arabs.

Support Geert Wilders? Let's learn something about him:

He suggests that Muslims should "tear out half of the Koran if they wished to stay in the Netherlands" because it contains 'terrible things' and that Muhammad would "... in these days be hunted down as a terrorist"

On August 8, 2007, Wilders opined in an open letter[36] to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

What a liberal! We should ban books. Wasn't that what they did in Nazi-Germany?
And what a hypocrite, how much of the Bible should be torn out then? Or are the passages that, for example, state that homosexuals should be killed is alright for Dutch people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders

darmanad said:
Utter drivel? Sorry, but Turkey, Egypt and Jordan are not Islamic states.

Hehehe -- let me stop laughing as it's affecting my typing. This is what you wrote:

Muslims do not want peace with the Jews. Period. That is an immutable fact of life.

Stop playing dishonest tricks and changing it to "Islamic states." These are moslem countries. Sadat, who shook hands with Begin at Camp David, was a moslem. The Jordanian king is a moslem. So is the Turkish head of state.

And by the way -- who defines what an Islamic state is? The USA? Which was quite happy to do business with the Taliban until the issue of oil and gas pipelines could not be agreed upon between Cheney's neo-con gang (plus the oil and gas cartel behind them) and the Taliban. Then the Taliban promptly got labeled as moslem extremists. Why not the same treatment for Saudi Arabia, which backs Wahhabi extremists? Because Saudi is a vassal state. Double standards and hypocrisy. Was Iraq under the Ba'ath regime an "Islamic state?" But I suspect I'm talking at too high a level for someone brainwashed into making sweeping statements about the moslem world. You're out of your depth here.

darmanad said:
Orwellian, anyone who loves freedom will be an Islam basher. I am proud to bash Islam. I encourage all freedom loving people to learn more. The Pat Condell videos are an excellent source of side splitting humor and education. Here's another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ZUZ9CPZII
Support Geert Wilders.

I have never read such extremism than this poster above . You are more of a terrorist that the wildest muslim with your way of thinking. Are you really living in Rio ? I have never met a Brazilian as rascist as you in my life.

cabrera said:
I have never read such extremism than this poster above . You are more of a terrorist that the wildest muslim with your way of thinking. Are you really living in Rio ? I have never met a Brazilian as rascist as you in my life.

Islam is not a race.

Back