Terrorists Found In Argentina!

i didnt get it.

But now I do, and besides this case it surely this thing happens and is distinctive of Argentina. People that make money here (talking of big money) do not re invest it here, they take it away, they do not trust this country whether it has a friendly government or not. Its like schizofreniac, not trusting the place that gives you the money!! Brazil for example has an upper class that believe in their country, the big important Brazil economy we have today is a result of the creation of Brazils bourgeois since 1964. The same happened with Chile, all military governments with that task, but in Argentina that went wrong.

I rather doubt you'll ever get it, Matias.

you re in the US and still entering here and commenting in every thread? Get a life, amigo!

you re in the US and still entering here and commenting in every thread? Get a life, amigo!

I still comment too, just because we're abroad doesn't mean we don't have connections to Arge.
A couple friends are still there and my cats (my roommate and I raised them from street kittens)
so I worry about their (yes, including the cats) quality of life and such. General interest/shock
also plays a part at new BS from la Reina too.

Didn't you comment on threads while you were in Mexico? Also, I forgot to ask, shouldn't you have
been visiting Chaco "The secret of Argentina" or Bahia Blanca or something? Cristina Argentina needs
it's dollars Mathais, why do you want Argentina to fail?

I still comment too, just because we're abroad doesn't mean we don't have connections to Arge.
A couple friends are still there and my cats (my roommate and I raised them from street kittens)
so I worry about their (yes, including the cats) quality of life and such. General interest/shock
also plays a part at new BS from la Reina too.

Didn't you comment on threads while you were in Mexico? Also, I forgot to ask, shouldn't you have
been visiting Chaco "The secret of Argentina" or Bahia Blanca or something? Cristina Argentina needs
it's dollars Mathais, why do you want Argentina to fail?

you are not (yet) unbearable, commenting in every thread, trolling, making fun of people, looking yourself ridiculous.

and in Mexico I entered a very few times, like two or three times a week, you cannot compare.

Please continue to give us your reports from Gaza, though, Matias. We need your on-the-ground insights. Not to mention your professional expertise in New York State law.

For those who don't read Spanish:

http://en.mercopress.com/2014/08/15/cristina-fernandez-will-use-anti-terrorism-law-against-us-company-that-closed-its-argentine-plant

Does anyone else here feel like we are living inside a Mexican soap opera?

Having just finished a one-week binge of all three seasons of the supremely ridiculous yet fun series SCANDAL, I couldn't help but think of this show after la reina abeja's s screech - sorry, I mean speech - and her supporter's inane rhetoric that followed. Calling Olivia Pope!

Back