Thailand VS.Argentina

Now ask how a poor immigrant in Thailand thinks about the land of smiles

If I see what kind of people go to Thailand or for example Colombia after living in BA I already know enough, that speaks for itselfs

If you are interesting enough you very rarely find unwelcome people in Argentina

qwerty said:
Now ask how a poor immigrant in Thailand thinks about the land of smiles

If I see what kind of people go to Thailand or for example Colombia after living in BA I already know enough, that speaks for itselfs

If you are interesting enough you very rarely find unwelcome people in Argentina

The "poor" people to which you refer are the ones with brightest and most genuine smiles.Based upon your uninformed responses Id venture to guess youve never been to SE Asia,and if you have,never made it outside of NANA Plaza.

I guess we cant all be as interesting as you

BKK to BA said:
yeah I guess we cant all be as interesting as you

I am not that interesting but do have good social skills and do speak the language

BKK to BA said:
The "poor" people to which you refer are the ones with brightest and most genuine smiles.Based upon your uninformed responses Id venture to guess youve never been to SE Asia,and if you have,never made it outside of NANA Plaza.

I guess we cant all be as interesting as you

I was speaking about the perception of nice

qwerty said:
I was speaking about the perception of nice

Qwerty can you kindly tell us how much time you have spent in SE Asia and which cities ,provinces and countries you lived in?

Qwertry has some good points as per social skills of the immigrants and those who choose a country because its cheap ( meaning also how much can I exploit their people ie bar girls etc etc )

To compare Buenos Aires to Bangkok is like comparing chalk with cheese . Bangkok is a city of false smiles , traffic jams of hell ( helicopters required) and con artists that might not rob you on the street but lurk behing every large business transaction.

cabrera said:
Qwertry has some good points as per social skills of the immigrants and those who choose a country because its cheap ( meaning also how much can I exploit their people ie bar girls etc etc )

To compare Buenos Aires to Bangkok is like comparing chalk with cheese . Bangkok is a city of false smiles , traffic jams of hell ( helicopters required) and con artists that might not rob you on the street but lurk behing every large business transaction.

Agreed Bangkok is like any other big city,dirty,smelly and traffic from hell.
The con artists lurking behind any business endeavor sounds quite similar to here.

And for the record I have zero attraction to Asian girls and the closest I get is my weekly foot massage.

I've heard raves about those foot massages, and could kill for one of them. Is there a place in Buenos Aires with anything remotely similar?

SaraSara said:
I've heard raves about those foot massages, and could kill for one of them. Is there a place in Buenos Aires with anything remotely similar?

pure unadulterated bliss.....

qwerty said:
I am not that interesting but do have good social skills and do speak the language

cabrera said:

you two must work for the BA Tourist Board

Back