Thank You And If Anyone Knows Of Anyone...

vanessacamozzi

Registered
Hey guys, I am hiring for several positions at my restaurant as we are growing and growing. Thanks to the expat community who really believed in us from the start and have been coming and supporting Fukuro Noodle Bar! We really appreciate it ;-)

I am hiring for front of the house and back of the house positions i.e. hostess, dishwasher and part time chef. Good hours and good pay, it's tough out there and I want a good team with me!!

If you know of anybody that may be interested or you yourself might be: please email me at [email protected] for more details and info.

Best,
Vanessa

If you know of anybody that may be interested or you yourself might be: please email me at vanessa@FukUroNoodlebar.com for more details and info.

Best,
Vanessa

Tsk tsk tsk...that is no way to talk to your competition :p "FukUroNoodlebar mine is better!"

Hi Vanessa

I like your restuarant. Nice food , great beer and really genuine service. I hope you go from strength to strength.

Do these positions require English skills?

cheers

Hey guys, I am hiring for several positions at my restaurant as we are growing and growing. Thanks to the expat community who really believed in us from the start and have been coming and supporting Fukuro Noodle Bar! We really appreciate it ;-)

I am hiring for front of the house and back of the house positions i.e. hostess, dishwasher and part time chef. Good hours and good pay, it's tough out there and I want a good team with me!!

If you know of anybody that may be interested or you yourself might be: please email me at [email protected] for more details and info.

Best,
Vanessa

I'll keep an ear out! So glad to hear it's doing well. Ate there with a friend on Friday and we loved it, and we're still trying to figure out what was in that milk haha.

Good to hear an expat business success story, congratulations.

To whoever asked the question, what business do we recommend to open.

I would say a food business offering something which is not a native traditional offering.

Congratulations again. Mmmm,.....nooodles...mmmmnnm

Hi Vanessa

I like your restuarant. Nice food , great beer and really genuine service. I hope you go from strength to strength.

Do these positions require English skills?

cheers
Thank you I really appreciate the kind words!

So the front of the house position would require pretty strong level of English but the back of the house i.e. chef and kitchenprep/dishwasher do not require English speaking skills. Thanks!

Best,
Vanessa

Good to hear an expat business success story, congratulations.

To whoever asked the question, what business do we recommend to open.

I would say a food business offering something which is not a native traditional offering.

Congratulations again. Mmmm,.....nooodles...mmmmnnm
Thank you ;-) Yes it's been a lot of hard work but I think that having something different is advantageous. One because the expat community seems to appreciate and always support diversity and then the Argentineans slowly begin to try it themselves-- so it's a win win. Only of course if the product really is good ;-) Thanks for the <3!

I'll keep an ear out! So glad to hear it's doing well. Ate there with a friend on Friday and we loved it, and we're still trying to figure out what was in that milk haha.
Hey thanks so much, I know you have said great things about us and that you like the hot sauce! Please introduce yourself the next time you are in so that I know exactly who you are. I see a lot of faces and am not always good with names but I so appreciate the support and you keeping an eye/ear out.

BTW: The cereal milk has toasted cornflakes that are filtered through the milk and then we add a little brown sugar and a little salt for that sweet/salty taste. Hope you dunked the cookies in the milk too, that's key!

Best,
Vanessa

Back