Thank You!

zingara

Registered
I just want to say thank you to all of you who participate and share both your opinions and recommendations in this forum.
You have provided me with incredible amounts of useful information.
I hope someday I will be able to contribute some useful information for all of you too.
My husband and I are still in the US and thinking about moving to Argentina but debating the idea all the time.
Seriously reading many posts to figure out what to do.
Thank you again. If I could only put Argentina and the USA in a blender and get just the right amount of each to make the country that fits just right (for me).
Have a great end of one year and beginning of the next one (yuall)/

I just want to say thank you to all of you who participate and share both your opinions and recommendations in this forum.
You have provided me with incredible amounts of useful information.
I hope someday I will be able to contribute some useful information for all of you too.
My husband and I are still in the US and thinking about moving to Argentina but debating the idea all the time.
Seriously reading many posts to figure out what to do.
Thank you again. If I could only put Argentina and the USA in a blender and get just the right amount of each to make the country that fits just right (for me).

Good luck with the move if you do it, it can be a interesting adventure, i will say do it as you have only 1 time to live and everything you don't do later on you regreat of. In any case if when you come you think is not for you then you can always go back ;)

If I could only put Argentina and the USA in a blender and get just the right amount of each to make the country that fits just right (for me).

Zingara, could you tell me what do you like from Argentina? I'm an argentinian citizen tryin to find a job (and move to) the US and I`m very angry about what my country is becoming. So, may be, you could bring me any peace/perpective, or I could give you some advice/perspective from a "local" guy about moving here.

Good luck with the move if you do it, it can be a interesting adventure, i will say do it as you have only 1 time to live and everything you don't do later on you regreat of. In any case if when you come you think is not for you then you can always go back ;)

I agree with lamarque. If you don't do it, you will always wonder and possibly regret. I don't regret moving here, but I also know that I can go back whenever I want. Just be open minded and have an exit plan.

I agree with lamarque. If you don't do it, you will always wonder and possibly regret. I don't regret moving here, but I also know that I can go back whenever I want. Just be open minded and have an exit plan.

Im the #1 advocate of jump in...but in terms of Bsas timing is everything in terms of increasing the value and enjoyment of the experience. It's like buying a house..we all want to to do it but buying at the top of the market is insanity. Noone knows exactly how things will pan out in Bsas but the ides arent exactly predicting booming success as the "spend the cetral reserves" model isn't an infinite success...if time is on your side guys watch, wait 1-2 years ...by the time the next election comes around things will have changed..for better or for worse..and Bsas will always be here for awesome vacations that will help sow the seeds of love!

Zingara, could you tell me what do you like from Argentina? I'm an argentinian citizen tryin to find a job (and move to) the US and I`m very angry about what my country is becoming. So, may be, you could bring me any peace/perpective, or I could give you some advice/perspective from a "local" guy about moving here.
I'm Argentine citizen to, i have been living abroad for a good time and trust me you will learn what is nice about this country after a time outside it, in any case i really like this country after living in Dublin, Amsterdarm, Paris, Roma, of course there are things that are much better in other places but lot of things that are nicer here to, anyway if you feel that there is nothing to enjoy from this country then maybe you will find the same in any other country in the world, sometimes the inability to find anything good about the place where one lives is a problem of the person itself and not of the place where it lives. Hope my answer help you is not a critic don't take it as that, is just my perception of what is happening with you, as it was the same with me when i left the country and the true was that the real problem was not the country itself, the problem was on me i was suffering for other problems that make me saw all grey.

I'm Argentine citizen to, i have been living abroad for a good time and trust me you will learn what is nice about this country after a time outside it, in any case i really like this country after living in Dublin, Amsterdarm, Paris, Roma, of course there are things that are much better in other places but lot of things that are nicer here to, anyway if you feel that there is nothing to enjoy from this country then maybe you will find the same in any other country in the world, sometimes the inability to find anything good about the place where one lives is a problem of the person itself and not of the place where it lives. Hope my answer help you is not a critic don't take it as that, is just my perception of what is happening with you, as it was the same with me when i left the country and the true was that the real problem was not the country itself, the problem was on me i was suffering for other problems that make me saw all grey.

I was wondering if you could tell us what things you found that were better in Argentina. I am not picking on you, I am honestly interested.

I was wondering if you could tell us what things you found that were better in Argentina. I am not picking on you, I am honestly interested.
Actually is not 1 thing is a lot lot of things, and is the general feeling i have here anyway, i don't have time to make a list i'm at work and about to go home but later on i will make you a list of things that i prefer here ;)

OK whilst Lamerque is struggling through the storms (more rain in one hour than the statistical average for the whole month!!) I'll start the list of what is best about Argentina - not exclusive to Argentina but certainly prevalent

1. Friendly kind genuine people who are civilised and welcoming and care what you think about them - although there are exceptions of course like anywhere

Back