Thank You!

OK whilst Lamerque is struggling through the storms (more rain in one hour than the statistical average for the whole month!!) I'll start the list of what is best about Argentina - not exclusive to Argentina but certainly prevalent

1. Friendly kind genuine people who are civilised and welcoming and care what you think about them - although there are exceptions of course like anywhere

2. Pace of life: 'all' families enjoying their Sunday outside, runningclub at 8PM, dinner at 10PM, nobody in a rush to get away and . Nice!

sometimes the inability to find anything good about the place where one lives is a problem of the person itself and not of the place where it lives. Hope my answer help you is not a critic don't take it as that, is just my perception of what is happening with you

I hope it was just that... BUT... corruption, thievery, murders, the constant feeling that somethings is gonna blow around here (talking about economics), lack of job, low salaries, and the list going on (the city is dirty as I never saw before).

For example: I live in Belgrano R. This is a very nice neighborhood if you know what I mean: very nice houses, cars, and all the stuff. In my block, this past 2 weeks, we got robbed 5 (yes, five) times. T
he last one, my neighbor (the guy who lives in front of my house, a few steps from my own door, in my own building) was point with a gun in the face, and beaten up badly.

So... I guess is not me.

As many members of this forum said "Argentina is a great place to come on vacation" but to live here in a "regular basis"... well... I'm not so sure.
You could have a great salary (I'm not complaining about my own) so I don't have a bad economic situation but... I can measure my country because "I'm having a good time right now". That would be irresponsible.

Thanks Lamarque for sharing your vision and for your advice!

P.S.: Sorry for my english guys ... I am looking to improve it.

*trying to improve it (sorry, hope you dont mind only trying to help!)

Your english is good Rolo!

*trying to improve it (sorry, hope you dont mind only trying to help!)

Your english is good Rolo!

Thanks trennod! please, everyone, feel free to tell me when I write something wrong!

Have you ever thought about some other city beside Buenos Aires in Argentina?

A good question indeed!
The problem is that I'm on the advertising industry and there's not good job offers in that field in the other cities. All the "fuzz" happens here :(

Back