Thanksgiving in Vicente Lopez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

Ring the bell when you get here and I'll open the gate so you can park inside - no problem!

There's room for 4 or 5 cars.

Saludos,

David

syngirl said:
Question -- how's the parking by you? Is it just street parking? I'm thinking to maybe drive but our car doesn't lock since it got stolen (and returned) the other week... although then again the entire dashboard got ripped out so not like there's anything of value left to steal in it...

SaraOR said:
My girlfriend and I would like to come if you still have room for more. We can easily bring dinner rolls if no one else is bringing those. Otherwise, is there a different side that needs to be brought?

Dinner rolls would be great! I expect about 20-30 folks based on current RSVP's

Thanks,

David

An argentine friend of mine confirmed she would join (Celina). 2 travellers friends from Canada showed interest in joining, i m awaiting a confirmation by tomorrow morning.

Btw, the bus 130 goes directly from downtown to Maipu, Vicente Lopez (1.75 pesos) going thru Palermo in Libertador.

Vivalavida said:
Hi my name is Candace and I am new in town, just moved down here from California and was looking for something to do on Thanksgiving. If you are open to a new guest, I would love to come...

You betcha - see ya Thursday!

BTW, just to remind everyone that you need to bring your own drinks!

Soda, beer, wine, whatever you drink bring what you want and maybe a little extra!
I'll dig up some cups and ice....

Thanks!

David

captdave said:
Hey there!

Ring the bell when you get here and I'll open the gate so you can park inside - no problem!

There's room for 4 or 5 cars.

Saludos,

David

Thanks David -- sounds great -- my friend said yes she can come, but she's got a meeting at 6 so we may be a little late -- we'll bring a dessert and whatever we're drinking! See you soon.

SG

Get here when you can - if there isn't extra food it ain't Thanksgiving!

:)

David

syngirl said:
Thanks David -- sounds great -- my friend said yes she can come, but she's got a meeting at 6 so we may be a little late -- we'll bring a dessert and whatever we're drinking! See you soon.

Thanks so much for hosting! What kinds of side dishes, desserts, etc should we bring?

Hi David,

Great to hear that meeting time has been set up for 7pm!

I'll bring some drinks and I'll also try to bake a banana bread (hope to have enough time for that on Wednesday evening).

Please remember not to count me in for turkey, but I am totally up for trying pecan or pumpkin pie hehe (hope someone can bring some).

Nos vemos!

Hey Dave!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm bringing 2 others plus myself. I'll bring some kind of salad, unless there's something else I should bring. Any suggestions on what you might need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back