Thanksgiving in Vicente Lopez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirming that I will be there Dave, and I know of 3 or 4 others who were there last BBQ, & said they will also go. We´ll take salads, wine, and ice!
Cheers, and thanks again,
Joe

I fear that those who booked after wednesday morning will have to wait till next event. David warned me this morning we were full and afull and asked me not to invite more people. :eek:

michiegrl24 said:
hey dave, is it too late for me to RSVP to come over tomorrow for the fest? I'm not sure what i'm bringing yet, but i'll make sure it's very yummy and I'll bring over some drinks.

You betcha - there's still a few seats left (sort of)

As of this morning I had 32 RSVP's, and I have seating and settings for about that many. I bought 3 10lb. turkeys this morning, which will feed about 30 people with no leftovers (1 lb./person)

So, even though we are "officially" full there is always room for a couple of extra folks, especially if some people are bringing other stuff!

I would ask that if you do want to come and have not RSVP'd already that you come by yourselves (or with your SO) and we'll find a spot for ya - please try not to show up with a bunch of last-minute buddies!

Thanks!

David

OK guys...

I just bought another turkey (we now have 4) so there should be plenty for any stragglers!

See ya'll tomorrow!

David

Dave - I RSVP'ed before but a friend is now joining me. Just wanted to let you know.

We'll bring wine and desserts.

I think I'm too late to RSVP but I'd love to come join your Thanksgiving. I'm a deferred law firm associated enjoying Bs As for a few months. Let me know if you still have space and an open invitation. Best. James

Sure, come on!

We'll find a spot for ya somewhere...

David

SFNY said:
I think I'm too late to RSVP but I'd love to come join your Thanksgiving. I'm a deferred law firm associated enjoying Bs As for a few months. Let me know if you still have space and an open invitation. Best. James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back