Thanksgiving in Vicente Lopez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
David,

Great party! It was a huge Thanksgiving dinner. I had a great time, cool people and a lot of food! (your pecan pie was excellent).

Thanks for hosting

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did last night!

Although quite a few "extra" folks showed up, I think pretty much everyone found a place to sit and got something to eat, thanks in no small part to a wonderful selection of salads and desserts that flowed into the kitchen as the evening progressed!
The dessert table was spectacular - some REALLY excellent treats complemented by a generous supply of Hagen Daz ice cream!

Thanks also to those of you who pitched some money the kitty - there was enough to cover the food and cleanup (yes, the mucama did show up this morning and has everything under control!)

We'll do it again next year, but meanwhile we have New Years Eve. to plan for!

:)

Thanks again

David

Dave! Thanks again for hosting everyone and all your hard work! It was a great Thanksgiving...

Hey Guys

Besides being a fun party, I want to thank everyone who came for making this last Thanksgiving a special one, at least for me.

Thanksgiving, corny as it sounds, is supposed to be about giving thanks for all the things we have to be greatfull for, and I have many!

Having all you folks here, so many interesting people, having fun, eating all the great stuff people brought, was a real pleasure and again I thank you all for making it happen!

Hope to see you all again soon!

David

Thank you Dave for the great Thanksgiving. People were friendly and fun, food good, and the place is a marvel! as good as Brooklyn...
hasta pronto, Karla

Hey ladies...

I found this jacket in the kitchen - anybody recognize it?

David

Attachments

• lost_jacket.jpg
    lost_jacket.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back