Thanksgiving plans, anyone

thanks to all of you. i just married my colombian girlfriend of 15 years because the wait for a visa was 1.5 years. i am now stuck in immigration hell waiting for her appointment to get her green card. its been over a year and my attorney advises not to leave the good ol USA. hoping to visit BA in the next 2 months. again thanks for all the best wishes. ✌️

Thanksgiving update. At least up to today (11/3) Kansas doesn’t know if and when they’ll be taking orders for Thanksgiving turkey. I messaged them today, and they said they don’t know if they’ll be taking orders or making turkey this year for Thanksgiving .

Apart from the suggestion by @carride of Coto, if you're in the area of Belgrano R, Villa Urquiza, Coghlan, etc. Ovo on Alvarez Thomas also normally has frozen turkeys. You might also be able to get a fresh one from Carnes Santa Ana on Av. Monroe.

This looks like a (luxurious) possibility for us. I sent them a whatsapp to see if they still have space... anybody interested? Looks like a fancy restaurant, $30 feast. Let me know! I can make a reservation. It's the 23rd, 24th and 25th....

1700078492468.png

This looks like a (luxurious) possibility for us. I sent them a whatsapp to see if they still have space... anybody interested? Looks like a fancy restaurant, $30 feast. Let me know! I can make a reservation. It's the 23rd, 24th and 25th....

View attachment 9231
where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on Google. Looks interesting

where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on Google. Looks interesting
So someone posted that on BAFoodies FB a while back, I just called they have reservations available on all the days! Are you interested? We could have a blind thanksgiving meetup. I want that turkey; it looks like a fancy fancy place! Send me message, anyone who wants to join. I'll make reserve today if I get at least one other person.

Back