That long stiff pole known as 'El Obelisco'

Someone has been boneing up on AR history.

vt (past boned, past participle boned, present participle bon·ing, 3rd person present singular bones)
1. cooking remove bones from: to remove the bones from fish, meat, or poultry when preparing it for cooking or eating 2. clothes stiffen: to add flat strips to stiffen a garment 3. offensive term: an offensive term meaning to have sexual intercourse (slang)
my error.

ghost said:
vt (past boned, past participle boned, present participle bon·ing, 3rd person present singular bones)
1. cooking remove bones from: to remove the bones from fish, meat, or poultry when preparing it for cooking or eating 2. clothes stiffen: to add flat strips to stiffen a garment 3. offensive term: an offensive term meaning to have sexual intercourse (slang)
my error.

Thanks, ghost, I was only trying to make the point that there really is no letter "e" in the word boning...just the one eye...

maybe we can rename it "the el centro Willie"
The next 50 posts qualify for naming rights.

steveinbsas said:
Thanks, ghost, I was only trying to make the point that there really is no letter "e" in the word boning...just the one eye...
Wink. Wink

"That's what she said" seems appropriate for this situation, but there are just so many places to put it...um, that's what she said?

Back