That's a lot of rain

Anders

Registered
If I am not mistaken we have had nine straight days of rain now. And a lot of it. I have been emptying the little kiddie pool on the terrace almost every day.

We have only been here a little more than two months, so I am just curious: Is it normal here to have that many straight days of downpour?

Yes this a lot of rain... most rain I have seen in my 3 years here also...... It is making a mess of my bar hopping Superbowl activities!!!!
you just have to feel sorry for the tourists that are here for only 10 days and cant get out and see BA like it should be seen ...

I'm down in Mardel and it rained all day on Friday, then was sunny yesterday, and now it is cloudy with a chance of rain again.

The weather has been changing all over the world.
You can attribute it to whatever you want to- I have no interest in global warming arguments, they are boring and repetitive- but the fact remains, its been weird lately everywhere.

Last year, 2009, was the hottest year ever recorded in the Southern Hemisphere.
And yet, only two years ago, it snowed in BsAs for the first time in 100 years.
January was the hottest January ever recorded in the State of Washington, where I live in the USA. It was abnormally warm in the arctic and Alaska, as well.
January was quite cold, though, in the UK and thruout northern Europe.

The weather just keeps on defying our ability to predict it.

argsteve said:
Yes this a lot of rain... most rain I have seen in my 3 years here also...... It is making a mess of my bar hopping Superbowl activities!!!!
you just have to feel sorry for the tourists that are here for only 10 days and cant get out and see BA like it should be seen ...
I,ll be in Run bar for the game, Steve..Microcentro San Martin 875:)

It has poured down here since I posted. Right now it is just raining lightly and things are dripping off of the roof, but earlier it was absolutely POURING!!!

Have any subte stations been shut down? I remember a few months ago that happened when it rained real hard.

Back