The 4-Hour Work Week - Timothy Ferriss

Yep, agree with the above 2 posts. I got a free PDF of the book so don't feel like I funded his 4 hours work week life! ;)

deeve007 said:
People still buy DVDs & CDs?!?!? ;)

I did't read the book but it let me curious so I also search for it.
I've got an scanned PDF of and ebook reader.

Do you have a PDF-text copy?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the responses. I was referring more to how the author positions Argentina as a nirvana for his "mini-retirements" (forget about his tango feats), than the relative merits of whether a 4 hour work week is possible. Given the much publicized increase in prices in Argentina since Ferriss first published his book in 2007, I query whether Argentina is still relevant in this regard. For those who haven't read the book, Ferriss positions Argentina as a place where expats can "live like a rockstar". How many expats on this blog are doing so?

Flexter said:
Thanks for all the responses. I was referring more to how the author positions Argentina as a nirvana for his "mini-retirements" (forget about his tango feats), than the relative merits of whether a 4 hour work week is possible. Given the much publicized increase in prices in Argentina since Ferriss first published his book in 2007, I query whether Argentina is still relevant in this regard. For those who haven't read the book, Ferriss positions Argentina as a place where expats can "live like a rockstar". How many expats on this blog are doing so?
That's always going to be a changing situation, that's a given. In another 5/10 years there'll be some other city/country that's the place to be - or some that aren't changing as fast: Bangkok, Vietnam, Bali, eastern Europe...

Back