The Best Cycle Routes?

Uncovering a Racist masquerading as a Political Correct University Professor is never pretty - but someone has to do it.

Ah ha!! the troll re-emerges!!

Forgive me I knew the answer already your L1 is some sort of primitive Scandinavian

Let's move forward with your education

You should recognise this ....

þætte Grendel wan
hwile wið Hroþgar, heteniðas wæg,
fyrene ond fæhðe fela missera,
singale sæce, sibbe ne wolde wið manna hwone mægenes Deniga,
feorhbealo feorran, fea þingian,
ne þær nænig witena wenan þorfte
beorhtre bote to banan folmum,
ac se æglæca ehtende wæs, deorc deaþscua, duguþe ond geogoþe,

And for everyone else who actually can speak coherent modern English!

"Grendel's hatred began,/...the monster relished his savage war/ On the Danes, keeping the bloody feud/ Alive, seeking no peace, offering/ No truce, accepting no settlement, no price/ In gold or land, and paying the living/ For one crime only with another. No one/ Waited for reparation from his plundering claws:/ That shadow of death hunted in the darkness,/ Stalked Hrothgar's warriors."

pg. 28, lines 151-160

Unfortunately Joe you will recall it doesnt end well for you and your ilk.. As we will no doubt rehearse

(the theory is to feed the bloated monster with yet more carrion until he explodes with his own puffed up self importance)

Now in addition to Asians, Scandinavians are a target of your RACIST rants. Who will be your next racial target? At least you have a soft spot for Italians.

You should drop your race baiting and apologize to your host country for your continued colonial occupation of Las Malvinas!

Now in addition to Asians, Scandinavians are a target of your RACIST rants. Who will be your next racial target? At least you have a soft spot for Italians.

You should drop your race baiting and apologize to your host country for your continued colonial occupation of Las Malvinas!

The grip of the foul and wretched creature starts to loosen as true to type some hard graft proves elusive

Now back to the thread .......

Troll_50da50_1238866.jpg

It is indeed unfortunate that BS Phil used by post about using bike lanes with concrete barriers to launch a Virulent Anti-Asian Racial Tirade.

It is indeed time to get back to the subject of the thread.

I apologize for my part in side-tracking this thread but I simply could not let his disgraceful Vietnamese Rickshaw slander to go unchallenged.

I am still interested in hearing how PCP (Politically Correct Phil) defends his county's occupation of the Malvinas - but preferably in another thread!

Back