The Best Reason Now To Be An Expat In Argentina...

The ACA will ration health care.

It will have to because it will create greater shortages than ever.

Not everyone who needs a pacemaker will get one.

Here it is: A rare moment of truth, straight from the liar in chief's mouth:

New question for those who favor the ACA:

Do you think ALL doctors should be required by law to accept patients covered by the newly created exchanges..or Medicare...or Medicaide?

Furthermore, do you think you should be forced to pay for coverage for things you have religious or ethical reasons to oppose? As an employer? As a health provider? Catholic, Methodist, Baptist hospitals forced to perform abortions? You may not be religious, but religious freedom is a right.

Furthermore, do you think you should be forced to pay for coverage for things you have religious or ethical reasons to oppose? As an employer? As a health provider? Catholic, Methodist, Baptist hospitals forced to perform abortions?

yes, for the same reasons people should be forced to pay for other peoples kids education / health too.

I'm not defending religion, I'm defending freedom. The freedom to object something on religious grounds. Let me introduce you to..... THE FIRST AMENDMENT....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Back