The Case For President Sergio Massa

I wached the debate last night and Massa's ideas and plans sounded more like JXC than K.

Is he just saying what he thinks is popular now, or would he move peronismo to the center right if elected?

I watched the debate last night. The candidate who will receive my vote for won't be the next president, but I will do my duty as a citizen.

The United States debates are shouting matches. Argentina debates are well-managed and everyone plays by the rules.

When will the United States hold the national election on a Sunday like Argentina? When will they use paper ballots like Argentina instead of the machines that are so easily tampered with to change the count?

I wached the debate last night and Massa's ideas and plans sounded more like JXC than K.

Is he just saying what he thinks is popular now, or would he move peronismo to the center right if elected?
he will chameleon into whatever it takes to continue pulling the wool over the eyes of the people. that's how you keep the K pyramid scheme alive

certainly not with the Moneda Digital Argentina, sounds like maduros digital bolivar of 2021

He has a reputation for being adaptable, or flip-flopping if you prefer ("panqueque" in local terms), but my understanding is that he's always been on the more business-friendly wing of Peronism. He's not alone there, there was talk of Daniel Scioli (a one-armed Peronist playboy speedboat champion, if you will) launching a campaign. There's a reason Juan Grabois ran on his own ticket in the PASO, he probably hates Massa more than he hates Macri.

As long as I can remember, Argentina has always been sliding toward monetary collapse. The question is whether this happens in a controllable manner or an uncontrollable one.

With milei it will be like a bomb as hs stlye is too confrontational and inflexible . For me he is not a leader that can unite people

With milei it will be like a bomb as hs stlye is too confrontational and inflexible . For me he is not a leader that can unite people
Did you watch the recent debates? I'd say Milei came across as quite presidential.

Did you watch the recent debates? I'd say Milei came across as quite presidential.

Yes he is a good speaker when he wants to be but also he is very agreesive to those who happen to think differently to him . This is not a sign of good leadership!

If rates and DXY continues like this for long enough it won't matter who the president is

Back