The economic future from Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may very well be your opinion but I never stated that it was mine.
My opinion is more along these lines: I suspect that the so called world bank is not the neutral charity organizsation that it would have us believe it is but rather a selfserving institution which tries to further its own interests as well as the interests of those that it thinks of as favourable and that one should therefor take whatever they say with a bit of caution cause it might be just a dishonest attempt to manipulate the market.

To read what some others have said critical of the world bank you can look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_bank#Criticism

But while we're on the subject I suspect that this report of the worlds bank is really just one out of a thousand casual lightly worded reports and not a shoutout to people that the "End is near" or to "SELL NOW!!", I'm sure that they must be saying similar things about alot of countries atm as well as giving out predictions that the euro, peso, dollar and all other currencies are about to drop and that peak oil is soon going to hit and so forth.

I am not interested to talk with somebody who believes the Argentine governement so just talk what you think are the moneymakers in Argentina and what the future of those money makers is.

You seem to be implying that I " believe the Argentine government " so tell me this, when did I ever say anything about me believing the Argentine government? I'd sure like to know where that came from. If you are not for some reason interested in talking to me than quite honestly I don't give a shit, you may be the new moderator of this bulletin board and all but it's still an open bulletin board and I'll reply to anybody anytime I feel like doing so until I get banned. As for moneymakers in Argentina I don't know too much about that really, I do believe that Argentina is gonna start producing and exporting more high quality products and the place just seems on track, not every country can really be the USA or China so if the current situtation doesn't get any worse I think the place will be just fine.

What has happened to this board lately so many older members seem to have stopped posting people like Nashorama Nikad and many others.
Lets have some variety of opinions here without anyone controlling what we say .
This is a country where free speech is still allowed

Pericles, I'm not aware of any censorship. People are free to express their opinions. Of course we ask that those who post exercise fairness and good taste.

I beleive that the future of Buenos Aires is very good and will become one of the richest cities in the world within 10 years.

Paul Im not Argentine and the words I have said above will become truth within a very short period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back