"The EG.5 subvariant is already in Argentina, could COVID cases increase?"

It's a mistake to treat this forum as a right-wing echo chamber, there are quite a few of us who are non-US, and also some who are liberal in their political leanings. And, speaking for myself, we can be vocal, so expect pushback when you drop some of the wilder US beliefs here.
I'm an incredibly tedious centrist Brit. Being anti-vax crosses all political leanings. This forum isn't a right-wing echo chamber. I tend to sort people into camps marked sensible and gibberish.

Click anywhere on the article in Spanish to open the menu. Next click on Translate to English.
12 September 2023 by Alejandro Horvat
Covid-19: how much do self-tests cost and what requirements must be met to get swabbed at public hospitals. Along with coronavirus cases, demand for self-testing kits increases....Covid-19 cases began to rise. As reported by LA NACION, SARS-CoV-2 is already the respiratory virus with the highest incidence in the country.
This was indicated in the National Epidemiological Bulletin published by the Ministry of Health of the Nation, which shows an advance of the new coronavirus above influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). That is why, according to different pharmacies in the City, the sale of self-tests to diagnose the condition have also registered an increase in demand....

....Regarding the public sector, the City of BA indicates that only people with symptoms (fever of 37.5°C or higher, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, lack of taste or smell, headache, diarrhea or vomiting) and who belong to the “prioritized” groups. That is, persons over 50 years of age, pregnant women, people with comorbidities, essential workers (residents of long-term institutions, health services or security personnel) or those who live with people at risk. If they meet the requirements, they will be able to attend certain City public hospitals, depending on their age. The complete list can be consulted at https://buenosaires.gob.ar/evaluacioncovid

While in the Province of BA, people over 50 or at risk, health personnel and all persons hospitalized for respiratory causes will be swabbed. The tests are administered in all the public hospitals in the Province.
How to utilize the autotests....

Is Joe Rogan an authority on anything? I really don't understand this personality cult thing going on here.
Joe Rogan interviews interesting people on his three hour podcasts, many of the people he interviews are "controversial" as well as "authorities" in their professions. He isn't the leader of any movement or group. He has a huge audience, not a cult following.

"Joe Rogan is the mst powerful journalist who has ever lived...by an order of magnitude...and if you don't know that you are not in the modern world." Jordan Peterson (several days ago in an interview with Piers Morgan at minute 14:00).

Rogan is now probably consdered as leaning to the right as he recently indicated he would probably vote for Trump over Biden should the two men face off in 2024, but it is important to know why:

Last edited:
Back