The Macri Debate

As I always say, she was the lesser evil in the local politics while Macri is the worst because he is an absolutist.

Labels are not very enlightening. Time will tell whether Macri can turn things around. The Ks had a lot of time and didn't succeed by any objective measure.

As I always say, she was the lesser evil in the local politics while Macri is the worst because he is an absolutist.
You're right - Cristina allowed her cronies to steal millions from the public - not just herself ! Thanks Cristina !

Is Argentina still going the way of Venezuela as under Kirchner, or has the course changed? Venezuela does not look pretty right now.

The K delusion drop one hit and your mind is fried. Propaganda has no place in my mind nor does ignorance. Lies bounce off me like I was the man of steel. Spare me as you are clearly not in the know.

Million dollar question .."Will Macri be reelected"....:rolleyes:

If the groups of people I associate with are any indicator, one thing is for sure the K crew will never run this country again. Just about everyone I know except for one person piratically despises K. Macri was left a mess not of his own doing and turning that around I do believe will be the critical factor if he is to be elected again. If he does things like get inflation under control and spark up the economy he may perhaps make a second term. Time will tell.

The K delusion drop one hit and your mind is fried. Propaganda has no place in my mind nor does ignorance. Lies bounce off me like I was the man of steel. Spare me as you are clearly not in the know.

As I always say, you should look for another nickname.

Back