The Macri Debate

If the groups of people I associate with are any indicator, one thing is for sure the K crew will never run this country again. Just about everyone I know except for one person piratically despises K. Macri was left a mess not of his own doing and turning that around I do believe will be the critical factor if he is to be elected again. If he does things like get inflation under control and spark up the economy he may perhaps make a second term. Time will tell.

The President of the Central Bank asserted that we should go back to Fiscal superavit...refering to the former presidency of her...

South American politics the only better show in town right know is North America.

South American politics the only better show in town right know is North America.
Thats for sure - when you have people who are supposed to be educated like Bajo claiming the K regime had no similarities to Venezuela you have to laugh. Her fucking hero was Chavez - this guy will happily try convince you the sky is actually green.

The President of the Central Bank asserted that we should go back to Fiscal superavit...refering to the former presidency of her...
Bajo Cero, for real man, is great that Argentina got rid of Cristina, macri is amazing when you compare him to her, off course that will be true even if we put a monkey in power. And all your ranting about macri is useless, he will be reelected because people understood that is him or is her, and guess what, no one want her back.

Bajo Cero, for real man, is great that Argentina got rid of Cristina, macri is amazing when you compare him to her, off course that will be true even if we put a monkey in power. And all your ranting about macri is useless, he will be reelected because people understood that is him or is her, and guess what, no one want her back.

I don’t see how he can be better. He is racist, the decree he enacts are nazis, he is super corrupt and he is going to leave the country backrupted.

I don’t see how he can be better. He is racist, the decree he enacts are nazis, he is super corrupt and he is going to leave the country backrupted.
Can you provide some facts to substantiate your claims about Macri. Racist? Why exactly - what acts prove this? Nazi-like? - Be specific. These are extremely demogoguic descriptions of someone.
What is the corruption you think he has committed which will leave the country bankrupt? I'm interested in hearing your evidence, but suggest you lose credibility when you throw these kinds of words around without supporting and persuasive evidence.

Can you provide some facts to substantiate your claims about Macri. Racist? Why exactly - what acts prove this? Nazi-like? - Be specific. These are extremely demogoguic descriptions of someone.
What is the corruption you think he has committed which will leave the country bankrupt? I'm interested in hearing your evidence, but suggest you lose credibility when you throw these kinds of words around without supporting and persuasive evidence.

1) racist:
http://www.rubilarcitizenship.com/prensa
The first 3 links are about the class action I made on 2011 because he created the category “pure porteño” for the Tango Contest of the city.

2) Nazi: the DNU 70/2017 replaced judges by immigration police. This is Bauchman thesis. He was nazi and he was the legal architect of the III Reicht. By the way, i say the same at Federal Courts.

3) Macri has been a mafioso his whole life. It is a public fact the scandal about the off shores that are used to avoid paying income tax. How do you explain I paid 50% more than him and he is a tycon.

4) the usd cheap is done by taking external loans and it only works to take money abroad to off shore because it destroys the industry and farming. This is not the first time this happends. Google hiperinflacion and enlight your self.76E61BC3-4DDF-4A4E-ABEE-06E84BC8C178.jpeg

Last edited:
Back