The Misuse Of Cadena Nacional

Thank you for confirming that it is legal. She decides if it is relevant or not as the President and i understand it is under "trascendencia institucional".

You just dislike it. Turn the tv off.

FYI in South Korea they also have this speackers in the street
FYI, this is not South or North Korea, but a la Nineteen Eighty Four, I wouldn't discount the idea her of making cadena nacional compulsory listening in every school in the country.
Her definition of institutional importance is supremely subjective and ruled by her superlative sense of Hubris, the level of which can only be measured by the quantity of sycophants that worship at her feet.
I shouldn't have to be faced with the choice of turning off the radio or TV and well you know it. Chavez, Maduro, Kim Yong-un and other tin pot dictators enjoy thrusting this rubbish down the throats of their countries several times a week, but this type of behaviour simply brings Argentina down to their level.

FYI, this is not South or North Korea, but a la Nineteen Eighty Four, I wouldn't discount the idea her of making cadena nacional compulsory listening in every school in the country.
Her definition of institutional importance is supremely subjective and ruled by her superlative sense of Hubris, the level of which can only be measured by the quantity of sycophants that worship at her feet.
I shouldn't have to be faced with the choice of turning off the radio or TV and well you know it. Chavez, Maduro, Kim Yong-un and other tin pot dictators enjoy thrusting this rubbish down the throats of their countries several times a week, but this type of behaviour simply brings Argentina down to their level.

If she wants to match Kim Jong-Un, she's got some catching up to do: http://tinyurl.com/pg5aq69

Hear, hear

I like cadena nacional. I learn Spanish and have fun at the same time. She is less morbid than most of other psychotics usually wasting time on TV here.
Be careful. You can't learn proper Spanish because she does not address the audience appropriately, as a normal President would address the citizens of a country. She speaks like the next door neighbour (even workse); so there is nothing positive to learn from such kind of speech. The fun part, I could understand.

Be careful. You can't learn proper Spanish because she does not address the audience appropriately, as a normal President would address the citizens of a country. She speaks like the next door neighbour (even workse); so there is nothing positive to learn from such kind of speech. The fun part, I could understand.
I don't see where the fun part is. I have never heard her say anything that was remotely amusing without being unintended.

Well, i didn't realize before that Gringoboy was a minion of Macri. He just created a fake post to publish what Macri was saying at Clarin. Propaganda. Sad.

I usually reply with my opinion a post created by someone else but you started a new post just to make propaganda for Macri.

So, Gringoboy, now you are Propulista? Aerolineas argentinas and YPF should continue in State's hand? You agree with the planes sociales?

What about that everything in this city is yellow? Yellow mean Pro. Don't you see a missuse of public founds there plus an abuse of power?????

Well, i didn't realize before that Gringoboy was a minion of Macri. He just created a fake post to publish what Macri was saying at Clarin. Propaganda. Sad.

I usually reply with my opinion a post created by someone else but you started a new post just to make propaganda for Macri.

So, Gringoboy, now you are Propulista? Aerolineas argentinas and YPF should continue in State's hand? You agree with the planes sociales?

What about that everything in this city is yellow? Yellow mean Pro. Don't you see a missuse of public founds there plus an abuse of power?????
How odd that I don't recall mentioning Macri and your reply Bajo, is indicative of the social polarisation and internecine hatred generated by the regime you so desperately wish to please.
You see, this is the big problem today. Any sign of dissent amongst the rank and file and we are immediately labelled anarchists or followers of Macri, Massa, Zog or anyone else you and your lot can pin a label on.
It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Expat Life 67
Back