The Next 4 Years If Scioli Wins?

Did anyone watch 678 last night with Scioli? For me, it was TV/political gold. For the hardline Ks, his winning of the nomination is a form of defeat. There were many good moments, but I quite enjoyed the end: https://youtu.be/hfcwruLqQtY?t=28m50s

When asked about coming back, he said that he was going to keep coming until he could convince the panelists that he's their guy, to which one responded, "It's going to take a while."

Awkward, awkward, awkward...

Bla, bla.
Freedom of speach seems to wotk out better here. Well, freedom in general. We do not have Guantanamo.
Unless of course you publicly criticise government policy, which results in the president naming you in public and setting the afip dogs onto you.
Is that your idea of freedom of speech Bajo?
We don't have Guantanamo, ergo we must be free. Puerile.

Unless of course you publicly criticise government policy, which results in the president naming you in public and setting the afip dogs onto you.
Is that your idea of freedom of speech Bajo?
We don't have Guantanamo, ergo we must be free. Puerile.

We had La ESMA, it was the local Guantanamo. The people who run it is in Jail. If your society tolerates Guantanamo, then your country is a police State.

I don`t think you can critize Obama in the same way that our President is critized here without consequenses (matemos a la yegua and so on).

But, as usual, it is off topic.

We had La ESMA, it was the local Guantanamo. The people who run it is in Jail. If your society tolerates Guantanamo, then your country is a police State.

I don`t think you can critize the Obama in the same way that our President is critize here without consequenses.

But, as usual, it is off topic.

You seriously don't think the lunatic opposition can tell lies about Obama without consequences? https://twitter.com/...099897135493120

This one is better:

The 10 kms per year (of subways) you promised were underground Mauricio...

Jajajajajajaja.

Back