The Next 4 Years If Scioli Wins?

recibodromo, I just cannot believe it.

What about Urbanizing villa 31, 20, 1-11-14, cleaning the Riachuelo, nope, let's get priorities first, like those machines that charge your phone, yeah that will improve people's life for sure.

Well, do not underestimate the Pro. These public works (the recibodromo, among others) were conducted with the money they saved leaving 17.000 children without room at schools.

You are right, was just a little frustrated that Randazzo did not run for Presidency, I would never vote for Macri, but neither for Scioli, will have to read everybody else government plan and decide.

He showed to be too small for the Presidency by the way he reacted. I like him, I do not like Scioli, I dislike Macri. So, Scioli, then.

wild_unicorns can be logical? You would never know from the rainbow colored unicorn shit you are perpetually scattering around BAExpats.

I've never met a German (and I've met many) who wasn't acutely aware of the past. Unlike most Argentines, however, they generally don't seem to let it affect their ability to move beyond and forward.

I know at least one Argentine who acknowledges the past: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/jan/25/bookextracts.israel

I read just read the news that Maximo (and all 4 of his chins I suppose) are running in Santa Cruz.
God, I don't know if my brain can handle the idea that people would be stupid enough to vote for
a third Kirchner, just like a third Bush. 1 is ok, 2 is uncomfortable (I'm not a fan of Hillary of course)
but 3+ is an absolute no.

Isn't Florencia suckling at the government teat in some office downtown too?

Spay and neuter your Kirchners!

ARbound What about another Harper? i would be interested in an onsite opinion.

Back