"The Political Plot and The Economic Lobby Behind the Vaccine"

My dig at Argentinian journalism was primarily directed at those two ad-infested gossip sheets. And my Spanish is excellent, thank you.
Interesting that those two rag sheets and their reporters win international journalism awards every year. Would their center-right editorial line have anything to do with your evaluation? Do you consider Página 12 an example of good journalism here?

I'll take note of the name and see what she produces. In general, I see journalism here is absolutely pathetic, yellow, gossipy, provincial, self-celebratory crap that wouldn't pass an editor or style guide of a serious European outlet. I generally put Channel 26 on the TV with the volume down, and I catch up on any serious news on batimes.
The only program I consider worth watching on Channel 26 is "La Mirada de Roberto García"
Replay of program shown on Sunday, August 9, 2020
Roberto Ángel García (June 2, 1945) is an Argentine journalist with a career in graphics, radio and television, member of the National Academy of Journalism of the Argentine Republic....In 1981 he arrived at Ámbito Financiero and after an illness in Julio Ramos, owner of the newspaper, in 1983 he assumed the journalistic direction, retaining that position for 25 years. In addition to his work in graphics, he was responsible for the Channel 9 newscast between 1970 and 1972, a television host and producer, and also developed radio activities....

Interesting that those two rag sheets and their reporters win international journalism awards every year.
I agree.....Journalistic lineup at La Nacion:
Hugo Alconada Mon... (La Plata, June 15, 1974) is an Argentine lawyer, author, and investigative journalist who has received multiple awards, local and international, for his work. He is Deputy Secretary of the Editorial Board at La Nación.

Jose Del Rio....author and host of TV show on LN+, Mesa Chica,

Luciana Vazquez....host of TV show, "La Repregunta de Luciana Vazquez"
Program shown on LN+ channel
14 August 2020
Lino Barañao: ¿cuál es el rol del Estado en la producción de la vacuna de Oxford?

Nora Barr...Editor of the Science / Health section of LA NACION, she joined the Newsroom of the newspaper in 1990, although she began as a collaborator in 1980, always in her specialty, science journalism.

Back