The Real Macri:

Duran Barba four suggestions to PRO candidates:

http://www.infobae.com/2015/07/29/1744747-los-cuatro-consejos-duran-barba-los-candidatos-del-pro

Video is in English.

If after this people still vote for Macri, I honestly do not know what to think.

I still do not understand why people here prefer to pay for a service, entretainment, etc and that way, enrich a private company, and not get it for free.

Exactly!!!! Why give money to private business at all? Why not let the state handle everything, from food and goods productions to services and entertainment? As any UBA student knows, the USSR tried this model and succeeded (with flying colors).
Why can't people understand that? Maybe because they were not fortunate enough to be educated at UBA and therefore can't see the world like it really is.

Football should be private, if you want to watch it, pay for it! The same for all sports.

I would even go a little further and forbid football indefinitely in Argentina as society is not ready to attend a match without going fully retard.

IT'S NOT FREE MATIAS! THE GOVERNMENT PAYS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO *CORPORATIONS* FOR THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST THE GAMES.

I meant, and I thought youd understood, free for the people. Probably I overestimated you.

And BTW, please someone of you guys enlighten me and explain me the difference between Futbol Para Todos and the enormous quantity of cultural events that the city of Buenos Aires organise and jantango (and lots of other people) praise here under the thread "Free concerts in Buenos Aires"?

Isnt it the State providing, a free, cultural service for the people? Isnt it subsidizing a cultural activity for the people to enjoy?

Yes, I know, one difference could be the advertising, the FPT only letting official propaganda. That I condemn. Really, I dont like it. (not that theres no yellow signs in Macris activities)

But apart from that, any difference?

I would even go a little further and forbid football indefinitely in Argentina as society is not ready to attend a match without going fully retard.

It is really fortunate for Argentina that it has some enlightened citizens such as yourself, who have the wisdom to decide what 42 million people are and are not ready to watch.
They don't know what is best for themselves, but fortunately you do.

It is really fortunate for Argentina that it has some enlightened citizens such as yourself, who have the wisdom to decide what 42 million people are and are not ready to watch.
They don't know what is best for themselves, but fortunately you do.
It would not be the first time, it happened in the past. Personally, it is not worth any more lives. Do you know the amount of money the government spends a year in security + medical assistance + cleaning the streets + fixing what hooligans break after a riot so people can go watch 22 overpaid persons kicking a ball? Guess no. But you are Brazilian, it is pointless having a discussion like this with you.

It would not be the first time, it happened in the past.

Agreed. Argentina has a long history of people who claim to "know best" and impose their views on other through force. The only difference between you and them is on what should be prohibited and your ability to impose your views through force.

Personally, it is not worth any more lives. Do you know the amount of money the government spends a year in security + medical assistance + cleaning the streets + fixing what hooligans break after a riot so people can go watch 22 overpaid persons kicking a ball? Guess no. But you are Brazilian, it is pointless having a discussion like this with you.

I think there is a huge difference between getting the government out of futebol and banning futebol. But hey, you are a former UBA student, so it is pointless to discuss those differences with you.

Football should be private, if you want to watch it, pay for it! The same for all sports.

In reality anybody who attends soccer games is, to use your own eloquent words, "fully retard."

Back