The True Cost of Argentina's Lithium Rush

Argentina, Bolivia and Chile, have 60 % ? of the world Lithium deposits plus extraction costs are lower. Currently there is a race of who will get ahead with the larger production. The final word will depend on the labor laws, local environmental restrictions, governmental restrictions and controls.. Chile's Lithium production is growing faster.. Chile produces over 4 times more then Argentina. No mention below of Bolivia..?

Top Lithium-producing Countries (Updated 2022)
  1. Australia. Mine production: 55,000 MT. ...
  2. Chile. Mine production: 26,000 MT. ...
  3. China. Mine production: 14,000 MT. ...
  4. Argentina. Mine production: 6,200 MT. ...
  5. Brazil. Mine production: 1,500 MT. ...
  6. Zimbabwe. Mine production: 1,200 MT. ...
  7. Portugal. Mine production: 900 MT. ...
  8. United States.

Argentina, Bolivia and Chile, have 60 % ? of the world Lithium deposits plus extraction costs are lower. Currently there is a race of who will get ahead with the larger production. The final word will depend on the labor laws, local environmental restrictions, governmental restrictions and controls.. Chile's Lithium production is growing faster.. Chile produces over 4 times more then Argentina. No mention below of Bolivia..?

Top Lithium-producing Countries (Updated 2022)
  1. Australia. Mine production: 55,000 MT. ...
  2. Chile. Mine production: 26,000 MT. ...
  3. China. Mine production: 14,000 MT. ...
  4. Argentina. Mine production: 6,200 MT. ...
  5. Brazil. Mine production: 1,500 MT. ...
  6. Zimbabwe. Mine production: 1,200 MT. ...
  7. Portugal. Mine production: 900 MT. ...
  8. United States.

"Gerardo Morales of Jujuy, went so far as to offer Elon Musk - the owner of Tesla - the lithium reserves of his province via Twitter."

I found this funny. Bypassing the middlemen, going straight to the manufacturer. Federalism making it's way back in Argentina?

Back