The worst pizza in the world?

malbec said:
And thanks God we do have our great pizza, our great italo-argentine food and our out-of-this-World asado.

This guy's delusional. Asado, though, when done right, is pretty damn good.

You just can't accept that others may not like the things you like. I love the pizza in BA, it is the best I've tried. And that includes New York pizza and Italian pizza. So what? Millions of Argentinians love it too.

I would eat row and unwashed chinchulines before eating ketchup. No matter if it is heinz or whatever you like.

So multicolour is the World. Someday you'll have to accept it.

malbec said:
Thanks God we don't have to eat disgusting things like ketchup (heinz or whatever, it is just disgusting ketchup), New York pizza or hot dogs every day.
And thanks God we do have our great pizza, our great italo-argentine food and our out-of-this-World asado.

If you love Thai food, go to Thailand for it. The same goes for your sh*t heinz ketchup: go to the US and have a bathtube of it for yourself.

Right. So who are eating all those "super panchos"????

SaraSara said:
It is true that ketchup and hot dogs are not good here. Argentines don't go for them - they prefer "chimichurri" and "chorizos". To each his own.

I like chimichurri,but some catsup/ketchup would be nice too

SaraSara said:
It is true that ketchup and hot dogs are not good here. Argentines don't go for them - they prefer "chimichurri" and "chorizos". To each his own.

Argentines eat a lot of hot dogs, SaraSara.

I recently tried some pizza in Las Canitas and it was quite good. Almost exactly like the pizza I remember from Italy, just a little bit more oily.

ssr said:
Argentines eat a lot of hot dogs, SaraSara.

Perhaps, but they don't seem as popular as the "choripan". Especially outside Buenos Aires.

SaraSara said:
Perhaps, but they don't seem as popular as the "choripan". Especially outside Buenos Aires.

Yes they´re popular here... but the name of that food is not "hot dog"; here it´s called "pancho"

I´m argentinian and I don´t like to eat asado with chimichurri or choripanes every week or even every month ¿Do you think we eat only asado with chimichurri and choripanes? lol, too much fat for my taste... I eat choripanes only sometimes, but I can eat a pancho every week if I want ´cause it´s easy to cook (specially for a single man that hate to cook)and with less fat... :p

By the way! excuse me but you´re all losers

22 pages complaining about our pizza and food????

Come on!!!

By the way the best argentine fruit, meat, etc is used for export, not for our internal market... that´s why it´s difficult to find good quality in some products... But Argentina is one of the best producers of the world...

We even produce tulips to Holland! :p

almagestos said:
Yes they´re popular here... but the name of that food is not "hot dog"; here it´s called "pancho"

I´m argentinian and I don´t like to eat asado with chimichurri or choripanes every week or even every month ¿Do you think we eat only asado with chimichurri and choripanes? lol, too much fat for my taste... I eat choripanes only sometimes, but I can eat a pancho every week if I want ´cause it´s easy to cook (specially for a single man that hate to cook)and with less fat... :p

I don't know why you are bitching at Sara. She is Argentine too....

such a heated topic..... who out there wants to start an American NYC/ Chicago style pizza place with me??? Palermo chetos and extranjeros will wait in line for hours just for one slice....

Back