The worst pizza in the world?

Quentin.Daniels said:
Yes they are very skilled at deceiving your people and your government, Most restaurants in Buenos Aires uses workers in NEGRO, they usually have some Argies working in blanco but in the back there is very often illegal immigrants doing all the hard work in NEGRO for a shitty salary only being able to feed their family from rotten leftovers. The Argies treat these poor immigrants worse than dogs, I have seen it too many times. And do I need to explain why most restaurants only accepts cash and most of the times don't give you a receipt? It is sad to see this beautiful country full of opportunity getting screwed over by racism, dishonesty, laziness and greed.

That is SO true, in the Us all restaurants hire mostly Mexican cook staff en blanco and with all benefits, immigrants are typically welcome and greeted with a smile at the borders too, these Argie indians do not have a clue!

winston said:
Argentina has very low standards regarding food and what seems only a pretend food protection policy. No one can convince me that the milk isnt watered down and tampered with. The air is black and greasy, the water comes from a super contaminated river, many products have the carcinogen Formaldehyde, and the juice is loaded with sugar.

Standards are low in Argentina.

I hope you aren't here...for your sake.

If you are, I hope you are able to leave soon.

Oh my gosh...
I cant really believe it!!!
this guys talking about pizza quality!!!
In others places like Usa , canada.. that you call GOOD PIZZA????
Thats a piece of shoes with ketchup!!!, allways ketchup taste!! i want really know where can eat a real tomate ...
and a plastic on it,rigid,hard and withou taste!

Men, here you have , best flour, best milk(so thats the cheese made of, did you know it?), we use oliva oil.. you can try, al molde, piedra, horno a leña, horno electrico , horno a gas....
that different taste..
i cant believe it..
the country of the hot dogs.. talking about quality food!

rob_en_baires said:
Oh my gosh...
Thats a piece of shoes with ketchup!!!, allways ketchup taste!! i want really know where can eat a real tomate ...

Men, here you have , best flour, best milk(so thats the cheese made of, did you know it?), we use oliva oil.. you can try, al molde, piedra, horno a leña, horno electrico , horno a gas....
that different taste..
i cant believe it..

you don't even know good ketchup. heinz is the best and here you can only find it in the import section of the market which is too expensive for most locals to buy so they are stuck with 2nd rate ketchup.

try american, canadian, italian, even czech pizza and even try to compare argentina pizza to it. pizza here has soggy thick crust, way too much greasy cheese, no sauce.. and you need a knife and fork to eat it

How come this thing won't die?
Pizza in BA sucks.
In fact so does the Mexican Food, the Chinese Food, the Thai Food and the Italian Food [here]. And for future ref. the meat here is getting pretty nasty also.

rob_en_baires said:
Oh my gosh...

that different taste..
i cant believe it..

Heinz ketchup makes argentine ketchup run to its mama

and don't get me started on the quality of hot dogs here!!

Thanks God we don't have to eat disgusting things like ketchup (heinz or whatever, it is just disgusting ketchup), New York pizza or hot dogs every day.
And thanks God we do have our great pizza, our great italo-argentine food and our out-of-this-World asado.

If you love Thai food, go to Thailand for it. The same goes for your sh*t heinz ketchup: go to the US and have a bathtube of it for yourself.

It is true that ketchup and hot dogs are not good here. Argentines don't go for them - they prefer "chimichurri" and "chorizos". To each his own.

Back